[23] KISS

#18 WISH: jungkook, don't cry.

Taehyung almost drowned in his sea of thoughts when suddenly the door slammed open.

It was Jungkook.

He had a wine jar in his hand and he stammered into the room. Jungkook drank too much that he couldn't even walk properly and ended up falling flat onto the floor.

Taehyung immediately got up from where he was sitting and helped Jungkook up.

This scene reminded him from when they met for the first time.

The first time they met when he was alive, the first time they met after he died.

The first time when he was alive, it was a small Jungkook who cried so much that he couldn't see the road clearly and ended up tripping.

The first time after he died, was when Jungkook drank too much.

Taehyung carried Jungkook and sat him on the bed. "You drank too much.."

He sighed and took the wine jar away from his hand.

Jungkook seemed like he finally realized who was standing before him and grabbed Taehyung forcefully by his collars.

Taehyung was taken aback and he accidentally dropped the wine jar in his hand, causing it to hit the floor and break. Pieces of porcelain were scattered on the floor.

"You..!" Jungkook reeked the smell of alcohol. His face was so red, Taehyung was unsure if it was heated up because of anger or wine.

"Jungkook? Jungkook, you're drunk." Taehyung gently stroked Jungkook's head but the grip on his collar became tighter.

Taehyung cooed. "Jungkook.. let me go?"

"Kiss me."

".........." Taehyung's hand froze in mid-air. ".....What did you just say?"

"You can't even do that?" Jungkook knitted his brows and pulled Taehyung closer to him. They were less than an inch away and the smell of alcohol became thicker. Taehyung's breath became shaky as he tried to maintain the eye contact with Jungkook.

"You..You can't even kiss me.. if I let you go.. you would leave.. you would leave me again... would you leave me again?"

Jungkook's eyes were wet with tears as he spoke with trembling lips. One blink and streams of tears flowed down his cheeks.

Taehyung's heart tightened at that sight. It reminded him too much of the tiny Jungkook who had cried till he couldn't walk.

"Jungkook-ah.. you're drunk.."

"I do."

"What?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Master.. Taehyung.. Kim Taehyung..
I do." 

As Jungkook said that, he looked up at Taehyung with piercing gaze and breathed hoarsely. His eyes seemed to be holding a thousand emotions that could not be conveyed with words.

Taehyung suddenly remembered the incident that happened earlier and his face immediately became hot.

"J-Jungkook.. I.."

"..You don't? You. I knew it. You will leave me again. All of you said you wouldn't but you would! Liars! All of you!"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung to the side and pulled onto his own hair tightly. He was in such an anxious state that he couldn't stop trembling.

"All of you will leave me.. Alone.. I.. I'm alone.."

Taehyung couldn't bear it anymore.

He couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through his head. The alcohol smell was flooding his senses now.

Whatever the consequences would be, he would think about it later.

Now, all he had to do was grab onto Jungkook and kiss him. And so, he did.

He pressed their lips together firmly. Jungkook was slightly taken aback but he did not reject. Instead, he pulled Taehyung closer forcefully by his neck and deepened the kiss.

His tongue slowly lingered around Taehyung's plump lips before intruding into his mouth. 

"..?!" Taehyung did not see that coming and he involuntarily parted his lips to give Jungkook more space. Their tongues danced together in his mouth, tasting one another.

Their kiss was so deep that Taehyung could taste the alcohol down his throat and he couldn't help but moan.

"ah.. mmf.."

The moan seemed to trigger something in Jungkookㅡ he became more aroused and started to crave for Taehyung's sweet taste more.

Their tongues clashed and Taehyung became lightheaded from the kiss. His heart was pounding hard in his chest and his knees gradually grew weaker.

In a daze, he sucked on Jungkook's tongue which made the latter flinch.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed out before biting and sucking on Taehyung's bottom lip. He had lost himself in the sweet taste of Taehyung. He tasted so sweet that it was almost a sin.

It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of wine being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. They would take break from time to time to catch a deep breath before pressing their lips together again. "mm..mmf.."

By the time they finally broke free from the kiss, the two of them were panting hard. Their lips were numb and red from all the biting, sucking and licking.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook's face while breathing harshly- his chest heaving up and down. Strands of hair were sticking on his exposed collarbones that were now wet with sweat and his cheeks flushed in the colour of scarlet.

Taehyung's swollen lips slowly curled up, forming a faint smile.

"...Do you believe me now? That I wouldn't leave you?"

Jungkook's face flushed red as more tears started to flow down. He looked down, not daring to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"Then why did you... why did you.. leave me back then.. You did not trust me.. You.."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist into a tight embrace. Jungkook gasped as he felt the man's breath brushing past his ear.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said, choking back his sobs.

"I was wrong. It was all my fault. You had never done anything wrong.. It was all me. I didn't know it wasn't you who had placed the curse, I didn't know it was someone who wanted to hurt me, I didn't know that you were trying to protect me, I didn't know.."

He couldn't hold back his emotions anymore and hiccuped. The guilt pooling in his stomach was too overwhelming. "I don't know you at all..."

Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's shoulders. The grip around his waist became tighter as he took in the warmth of the younger.

Jungkook gripped his own fists tightly. He did not let Taehyung finish his words before he held onto the latter's face and smashed their lips together again.

"Repent for your sins. Now." Jungkook said into the kiss.