[19] DOOR

#14 WISH: jungkook, im..

***NSFW WARNING

In the end, Jungkook was still a young and very healthy man. How could he possibly ignore the problem he was having down there?

ah. fuck it. Jungkook got up and headed straight to the bathroom. He slammed the wooden door close and hastily took off his pants and underwear.

He sat himself down, leaned against the door before using his underwear to gently stroke his aching cock. His tip was already leaking with beads of precum.

think about something hot and get this done as soon as possible jeon fucking cock. something hot.. something hot...
taehyung....

Jungkook furrowed his brows as his pace became faster. He slightly arched his back and groaned in pleasure.

"aah.. Taehyung.."

His mind was filled with Taehyung's lips, his bare chest.. Jungkook flinched.

He thought about how Taehyung would react as he kissed his ear down to his chest, what kind of sound Taehyung would make as he sucked onto his skin, whaf kind of expression Taehyung would make as he mercilessly pounded into him..

How beautiful Taehyung would look like under him, with his pale jade-like skin painted with purple and red marks-

Jungkook bit his lips and his move became more aggressive. His groans were hoarse as he cursed out under his breath.

"Fucking hell, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung was sleeping soundly until he heard some noises. He heard someone breathing heavily, cursing and groaning.

Taehyung woke up in a daze and noticed that Jungkook was not on the bed. He had also noticed that the robe that was covering his body, was not his. It was Jungkook's.

"Ha...ah.. hng..fuck.."

Taehyung froze. Suddenly, he felt awkward, demure, and coy. His face flushed red as his head buzzed. With shaky fingers, he brought his slim fingers to cover his mouth.

He finally realized what was going on.

Behind that thin wooden door, Jungkook was..

"Ah fuck, Taehyung.. ah.."

Taehyung's face became even redder. His head was spinning and he was unable to process his thoughts properly.

"Jungkook..? He, why would he.." Taehyung mumbled to himself and he felt something growing in between his legs.

He got hard.

"........"

Taehyung became so flustered that he did not know what to do. It was his first time feeling so aroused and the fact that he was turned on by Jungkook made him even more embarrassed.

Taehyung gulped and slowly moved his hand down his bulge. He had never done this beforeㅡ he had only seen them in books by accident.

Up and down, up and down, Taehyung twitched. He didn't know why there were so many sticky substance leaking out from his cock, and he did not know why it felt so good.

Breathing fast, heart rates faster. Taehyung gasped as the pleasure from between his legs surged up to his whole body.

He held onto Jungkook's robes tightly as he buried his face in it. Jungkook's scent was so comforting and addicting that Taehyung became more desperate.

Suddenly, fragments of Jungkook's strong veiny arms, broad chest and abs appeared in his mind. He thought about how that man would breathe heavily on top of him and how he would manhandle him ruthlessly.

Taehyung couldn't hold back his moans anymore, the feeling was far too overwhelming for Taehyung.

"Ah..ah..hng.." Taehyung moaned into the robes as his pace became quicker. He clenched his toes tightly as his legs shuddered against the sheets.

Jungkook came to an abrupt stop. He thought that he was hearing things. He thought that his imagination had became so vivid that he could hear Taehyung's moans.

His cock became hard once again and he cursed. He thrusted his cock in his palm at a very desperate pace as he breathed harshly.

Visions of Taehyung with rosy cheeks, teary glistening eyes and lips parting apart as he slammed roughly into his hole appeared again in Jungkook's mind.

"Fucking hell... Taehyung.. ugh.."

Their backs arched as strings of cum were released. The two males, one on the bed and another leaning on a door, let out loud moans and groans respectively.

Both were immersed in pleasure.

"Agh- fuck! Taehyung..ah.."

"ah..mmf, Jungkook! hng- ahh.."

Taehyung was stunned at the moans that had just left his mouth and he bit his lips hard to the point of bleeding.

He couldn't stop releasing the sticky white substance and his legs were shaking uncontrollably. "ah...ha.."

Jungkook had never reached a climax like this and he had to take a moment to relax from his high. It was far too... good. He wanted to go another round but he was too exhausted to continue.

Suddenly, Taehyung heard the door creaked open and he immediately covered himself with Jungkook's robes.

The cum was still leaking in between his legs and he had no choice but to press his thighs tightly togetherㅡ which seemed to make things worse. The friction made him flinch and he bit onto his lips harder.

With much difficulity, Taehyung tried to force down his moan and pretended to be asleep.

Jungkook entered the room and he thought that it smelled kind of weird.

damn. did i really do that much. Jungkook shook his head and climbed back onto the bed.

He stared at the man beside him. huh? The robe seemed like... it was moved. The bedsheets also seemed to be messier than when he had left earlier.

His gaze then moved up to Taehyung's face. He froze. His lips, why were they bleeding? And his hand.. why was his palm wet? Why was he sweating so much? His legs... why were they slightly trembling?

Jungkook gulped. no. it cant be.

It cant be. It couldnt be that the moans he heard earlier were actually..

He shook his head and buried his face in his pillow.

It can't be. It was impossible.