[18] WET

#13 WISH: jungkook, i really want to hug you.

Jungkook paused for a moment. It was his fault that the floor was wet, he really couldn't blame it on Taehyung.

With a 'tsk', Jungkook moved aside and made some space for Taehyung to squeeze in. It was a single bed afterall so there really wasn't much space.

"Only for tonight."

Taehyung's eyes glimmered and he nodded. "Mn. Thanks, Jungkook."

He got onto the bed and laid down. It had been a long time ever since he had slept so comfortably.

Taehyung then thought about the days Jungkook had spent alone outside- it must've been far worse than sleeping on a wet floor. Yet now, Jungkook allowed him to share the same bed as him, even though he hated him deep down in his heart. Taehyung's heart ached.

He wanted to turn around and hug the man next to him tightly, telling him how sorry he was, but he knew that he had no rights to do so.

He had sinned. He was guilty.

Jungkook, on the other side, was sweating so much that he couldn't fall asleep. His heart was beating so fast- it felt like it would jump out of his chest.

The man he had once loved, the man he had one liked so much, was right beside him. On the same bed. There were almost no gap between them.

But it was also the same man he hated. The man who had left him all alone. The man who had falsely accused him for being evil.

Right. It was the man Jungkook hated. Jungkook hated Taehyung, there was no doubt about it.

As Jungkook was trying to talk sense to himself, he turned around and noticed that Taehyung's sleeves were wet. How can he sleep like this? Isn't it uncomfortable? Jungkook thought.

He sighed heavily and sat up. Slowly, he removed the wet robe that Taehyung was wearing. He tried his best not to touch Taehyung's skin.

With gentle touches (and many self restraint), the robe was finally off. But the sight before Jungkook made him forgot how to breathe.

Taehyung's pale snow-like skin illuminated under the dim light, his rosy lips parting slightly, strands of hair messily draping over his collarbones and his chest heaving up and down-

Jungkook had lost it. For some reason, he felt like he had taken advantage of Taehyung.

He was blushing so hard and immediately looked away.

Jungkook quickly took off his own outer robe and wanted to cover Taehyung with it without looking but he had accidentally touched somewhere he shouldn't be touching.

"aah.." Taehyung whimpered.

Jungkook: ".................."

He tried again but everytime he did, he ended up touching Taehyung more.

"mmg.. ahh.."

Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore. He randomly threw his outer robe onto Taehyung and went back to sleep.

"Jungkookjungkookjungkookstopthinkingshutthefuckupshutupshutupshutupyouvegonecrazyjungkookshutupshutthefuckup.."

As he was having a war with his mind, Jungkook suddenly felt an arm snaking around his waist.

He flinched and looked down. It was Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung was hugging Jungkook.

The butterflies in Jungkook's stomach went berserk and he could feel his pulse pounding in his temples. He really felt like he was going crazy.

To add more fuel to the already blazing fire, Taehyung nuzzled his face on Jungkook's back. "Mm..."

what the actual fuck.

He knew that Taehyung had a habit of hugging something while sleeping, but he did not expect that Taehyung would hug him.

Jungkook was about to pass out. Blood were rushing to his face and he breathed heavily.

He shut his eyes tightly and tried to ignore the warmth on the lower part of his body.

"Taehyung.... hurry up and fucking disappear. You're making me crazy."