[20] NEW ROBE

#15 WISH: jungkook, new robe?

Jungkook did not sleep all night. The next morning, Taehyung woke up and noticed that Jungkook was already gone.

He suddenly remembered what had happened last night and became flustered. His 'heart' was racing fast when he thought about how Jungkook had came while thinking of him, his heavy breathing, his groansㅡ

He buried his face in Jungkook's robes and screamed. If he could die one more time, he really wanted to knock himself dead against the wall. Then, someone entered the room.

"You're awake." Jungkook said as he carried some paper bags in his arms and used his foot to close the door behind him.

"I went to get-" Jungkook stopped when he saw the half naked Taehyung sitting on the bed, his hair messy and holding onto Jungkook's robes.

They really looked like they had spent the night together.

Jungkook's face flushed red. he couldnt have possibly heard me last night, right?

"Jungkook? Y-You're back.." Taehyung smiled but because he was too nervous, his smile looked crooked.

Taehyung avoided making eye contact with Jungkook. shitshithsithsithshit did he hear me did he hear me-

"I-I went to get breakfast. Have this and we can leave later." Jungkook hastily placed the food he had bought on the table. There were custard steamed buns and congees.

Taehyung nervously sat at the table and began munching away. He was a ghost and eating solid food this way would not make him 'full', but he did not care.

"Oh? How is this going to fit in my mouth."

Jungkook choked on his congee.

"This is kinda hard."

Jungkook: "...."

Taehyung took his second bite on the bun and the yellow-white custard oozed out, splattering some on Taehyung's face. "Ack!"

Jungkook: "..........................."

Jungkook could no longer eat his congee thanks to this mind.

As Taehyung was obliviously eating without noticing how red Jungkook's face was, he saw that Jungkook was still holding onto another paper bag.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked as he stuffed his face with another steamed bun.

Jungkook hesitated before pulling out the item inside the paper bag. It was a blue robe with pink linings.

"Oh? You got yourself a new robe?"

"No. It's for you."

Taehyung widened his eyes and pointed at himself. "For me?"

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"...Yeah. We're attending a wedding ceremony anyways, you can't look this. Your white robes really make you look like you're attending a funeral."

Taehyung smiled and his almond shaoed eyes turned into crescents.

He was a ghost- no one would be able to see him anyways, yet Jungkook still...

No.

He had wronged Jungkook. He did not deserve this at all.

The more Jungkook treated him better, the more miserable he felt.

"..It's fine, I don't.."

Before Taehyung could finish what he was saying, Jungkook had already lighted the robes on fire.

Taehyung changed into the blue robes Jungkook was holding earlier like magic.

"There. Better."

Taehyung did not know what to say so he just lowered down his head and stared at his new robes. "..Thanks, Jungkook. It's really pretty."

but i dont deserve it.

"Don't mind it." Jungkook picked up the robe he gave Taehyung last night and noticed something.

A dried up white spot.

"..." Jungkook did not say anything and quietly put it away.