[10] HUG

#5 WISH: jungkook, can i hug you?

Jungkook had cried so much that he fell asleep in Taehyung's arms before he knew it.

Taehyung tugged him in bed and covered him with layers of blanket. Then, he finally let go of Jungkook.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's face for a long time. He looked no different from the youth from before, but he had already grown into his features. The hints of childishness had long disappearedㅡ Jungkook looked like a man now.

He tugged a loose strand of Jungkook's hair behind his ear and his hand froze when he thought of Jungkook's words to him earlier.

"....Jungkook, Forgive me."

He reluctantly retracted his hand. He felt like he was too filthy to be touching Jungkook.

As Taehyung got up and was about to leave, he felt a tight grip on his wrist. He turned around and saw that it was Jungkook. The peaceful expression from earlier had changed into a furrowed one.

"Don't go.. Why did you let go.."

"What's wrong?" Taehyung said with a gentle voice and went back to sit on Jungkook's side.

"Don't go.. don't.."

"I won't. I'll be here."

"Master, don't leave me again.. Please.." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep and beads of cold sweats formed on his forehead. His expression was so painful that Taehyung could almost feel it too.

Taehyung couldn't handle it anymore. Softly, he asked, "Jungkook, can I hug you?'

He did not expect Jungkook to reply but right at that moment, Jungkook opened his eyes and immediately threw himself into Taehyung's arms.

"Why did you let go.."

His hug was so tightㅡ it was as if once he let go of Taehyung, he would leave again. Like how he had once left him alone.

Taehyung was stunned by his actions but he still gently stroked Jungkook's head. This reminded him of the small Jungkook who used to fit perfectly in his arms, except this one had became too big.

But Taehyung would still willingly open his arms for him.

Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore. He planted soft kisses on the younger's trembling shoulders.

"...I won't let go anymore."