6. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?

If I wasn't in a frozen state of shock, I would have stood up grabbed a table knife and murdered that douchebag. So maybe the guards would kill me right after but it would still be worth it. That's if I'm able to kill him before the guards tackle me down. He is a prince after all so my chances of harming one strand of his hair was pretty slim.

OH MY GOSH.

Why am I Frozen in shock you ask? Well apparently the asswipe who had sex with me and left before I woke up and... wait for it...this is the icing on the cake...he left a few hundred dollar bills like I'm some hooker, was sitting right in front of me.
I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Believe me when I say I have been through many embarrassing moments in my life. Let me give you my top 3.

1. When I was 5 years old, I made fun of a little girl who had this huge pimple on her face. She was fine the next day but guess who suddenly got measles the next day. She got her sweet revenge that day. I was labelled the zit monster all through junior high. They did not care it was measles and could have killed me.
2. In junior high, my friends forced me to go to a huge ass water park during the summer. One of them forced me down a slide and as soon as I hit the water I was flapping my hands all over the place scared for my life. I never imagined I would be one of those kids who died due to drowning. Well that was until I heard "Eli, just stand" and I stood straight. Apparently the water was waist deep and a normal person would have known they can't drown in the kiddies pool. In my defense I'm not a normal person. I'm extraordinary.
3. Then there was the guy who kept bothering me at the mall while I was shopping with my fake friends. I got tired of him and told him to piss off because I wasn't interested in him. Apparently my fly was open and he thought I wouldn't want anyone to see that I was wearing pink lace panties. Oh, and did I mention that he was mad so he said it out loud.

And many more but this takes the cup. No one knew but the two of us but I felt utterly humiliated. Who does that to another human being. Apparently very handsome princes who fit the profile of my perfect guy, but apparently he is a douchebag who never deserved a second of my time.
I knew I was mad but I did not realize I was this angry before. Gosh seeing him now like this is not helping.
The bad boy I met last night was long gone. No piercings, no tattoo and no dark aura. He looks like the perfect gentleman with his slick hair and boyish charm. How can he still look so attractive and sexy, dressed like the perfect student every teacher dreams off. Eli, focus. Remember what he did. Don't fall for his looks and sex appeal.

Do you know what? I thought I could do this but I can't. If it was just some stranger, even if he was ugly, I would still put up with this. But because it's this idiot, I'm not going to stand this bullshit.
I have reached my limit. A little too soon but it's happened. I'm done and I don't really care about family honor. I'm going to tell this idiot a piece of my...
"Good evening. I'm glad to finally meet all of you," He said with his deep sexy...I mean deep annoying voice.
Whatever. Who am I kidding. He sounds like a sexy beast, which wasn't helping because as soon as I heard his voice memories of last night came rushing into my mind.

IT WAS DEFINITELY A CRAZY WILD NIGHT.
MY ANGER HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN BUT SOMETHING ELSE SEEMS TO BE RISING.
WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO??

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think Elijah will do or say?