45. BONUS CHAPTER

45. BONUS CHAPTER

Author's POV

"Just breathe, Eli. Just breathe," Marcus said as he actioned the breathing motions to encourage his husband.
"BREATHE...HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BREATHE! WHEN IT FEELS LIKE MY BODY IS BEING RIPPED APART...I WILL KILL-- AHHHHHHHHHH..." Elijah screamed when he felt another contraction.
"Baby, calm down and..."
"FXCK YOU! Valentine Marcus!" Elijah cut him off before he was hit with a more painful contraction.

They were at home when the heavily pregnant male got into labour.
Mr. Wilson was now rushing them to the hospital.
Marcus held his husband's hand which might be broken before they get to the hospital with the way Elijah was crushing it, every time he was hit with a painful contraction.
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU BIG STUPID YODA! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME THIS WAY YOU MADE ME AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH..." Elijah screamed again and he physically abused Marcus's hand.
They finally arrived at the hospital and Elijah was rushed into the operating room. Since he was male it was going to be a c-section birth.

Marcus was finally able to catch his breath as he sat down by the waiting area and Mr. Wilson sat next to him.
"Good afternoon, Your Highness," Nurse Chase greeted him as he approached the pair.
"Hello. Why are you here and not with Eli?" The prince asked a little worried.
"Don't worry Dr Kim has everything handled. Soon you will have your little boy and girl and your arms," Chase said.
"Thank goodness," Marcus said finally breathing at a normal speed.

Marcus's POV

"He did send me out here though to check on you. He thinks he broke your arm," Chase said with a smile as he checked on my left arm that actually looked a bit bruised and my wrist was painful to move.
"It's so like Eli to be thinking of my well-being, while he is in the worst pain," I said with a laugh.Apparently my wrist was dislocated but nothing else was broken.

As soon as nurse Chen patched me up I was called in. I saw Eli lying on the bed, looking exhausted.
"Hey baby," I said as I held his hand and he opened his eyes.
"Have you seen them?" He asked.
"No baby. I just got called in," I said before caressing his cheek and he looked at my bandaged wrist.
"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know I love you," he said and I wiped his tears.
"I know baby. I love you too," I said before kissing him and at that moment the doors opened.

Doctor Dr Kim walked in with two nurses following him. Each nurse was carrying a baby. One was wrapped in a blue blanket, while the other in a pink.
Doctor Dr Kim helped Eli sit up and they passed him Strawberry, while I was given Peanut.
Yes, after discovering we were having a boy and girl we decided who was Peanut and who was Strawberry.
"Oh my gosh Marcus, they are so beautiful," Elijah said looking between the twins with fresh tears flowing down his eyes.
"Thank you, Eli. You brought them into this world. Of course, they would be beautiful. Their mother is the most gorgeous man in the world," I said and my husband smiled.

"So, do you have names yet?" Doctor Dr Kim asked.
"It took a while but we finally agreed on some names," Elijah said as he looked at me with a smile before turning back to our daughter.
"Her name is Valentine Madison" he said.
"And this little guy is Valentine Mason," I added and everyone smiled when they heard their names.

They left us alone for a while but that didn't last long as my parents and his parents rushed in to the hospital room.
They cooed over the adorable twins and loved their names.
I kissed Eli, before holding him in my arms. I loved him so much and he gave me the greatest gift which is our children. There isn't more I could ever ask for as I admired my family all around me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now its officially over but I might link one shots to this book in the future. There is a bonus chapter in my Steamy One shots Book

Thanks guys.

I'm out