14. A GREAT NIGHT

14. A GREAT NIGHT

Elijah's POV

This was officially the best day of my life. Well, that was until Prince Jerk-face decided to appear.
After our 'glow up' at the hair salon, we decided to go out for dinner. Olin mentioned that some friends will be joining us and I didn't think much about it.
As soon as we walked into the restaurant, we caught everyone's attention and I was loving it.
I didn't like people but I loved it when they admired me. Because they could never have me in any form.
What can I say. I knew I was beautiful and now I also hung out with friends just as beautiful. Well, Olin looked more like a woman but hot either way.

Things were going well until a group of guys in suits arrived. I admired the good-looking men, until I locked eyes with Prince Charming himself.
After everyone coupled up the only seat left was next to me. I glared at Olin as he smirked in my direction. He did this on purpose. I was totally going to get him for this.
Introductions were made and I learnt everyone at the table sat next to their boyfriend. Well, except for me and Marcus.

After the waiter took our orders, everyone turned to their significant other.
I refused to even look at Marcus but he obviously had other plans.
"Hey beautiful," he said with a smirk.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I said and even if it was loud enough for everyone to hear, they all pretended they didn't hear us.
"Look, Eli. I'm sorry about...just leaving like that but..."
"I'm not mad that you left, but I'm mad that you left a few hundred dollar bills and a stupid note like I'm a fuxken hooker," I cut him off and at that moment I didn't really care if his friends heard.
I heard a few gasps but nothing more.

"I didn't think you were a hooker, and I'm sorry I made you feel that way," Marcus said in response and when I faced him he looked genuinely sorry.
"You will need to give me more than an apology to get past this," I said. If he thought a stupid apology will make me forgive him then he had another thing coming.
"What do you want? I will do anything to get you to forgive me," he said.
"First, I want a Bentley from the new continental range. I don't like sharing a car with others when I go to school, even if it's in a limo," I said and now I had definitely caught the attention of everyone by the table.
I guess no one expected me to ask that.

"Okay. That can be done. Since its Friday, I will make sure the car comes by Monday." Marcus took out his phone and sent a message before turning back to me.
"Anything else?" He asked.
"I will tell you when I'm in need, handsome," I said giving him a flirty smile and he smiled in return.
Soon the table was buzzing again. Marcus and I decided to ask each other questions to get to know the other better.
Now, that I wasn't so mad with him I remembered why I fell for him in the first place.
He wasn't that proper guy, I met the first day I got here. He was the first guy I met at the club before I come here.

After dinner, I was informed we were going out. Sherard, Oscar, Olin and I left to go change at Olin's home while the other guys went elsewhere.
After about an hour we met at a club and I was very happy with the way Prince Charming looked. My pants got tighter just by looking at him and oh that smirk was doing serious damage to my insides. This was going to be a great night.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think is going to happen when they go out?