8. I'M BASICALLY SCREWED

Screwed definition

adjective
1. (of a bolt or other device) having a helical ridge
or thread running around the outside.
2. in a difficult or hopeless situation; ruined or
broken.

Oh, how I wish my situation could be explained in simpler terms. If you are wondering which definition I am referring to, please scroll down to number two. If you don't believe me just Google it.
Let's analyze my hopeless situation shall we.
First of all, yesterday morning I discovered that my parents fed, educated and pampered me all my life just so that they could give me away as a sacrificial lamb to some Prince who comes from an island I had never heard of.
Then, I decided to enjoy one last night out in the town just so that I could wake up the next morning with a sore ass, feeling like a hooker and a few dollars extra in my pocket. I might be rich but I know the value of money. I was going to spend the money on a punching bag to unleash the rage building within me because of that asswipe. Smart spending.

And now, the man I have to potentially marry, if he chooses me, is sitting right in front of me and he is the asswipe that abandoned me this morning.
Oh, and did I mention that I now have a boner at dinner time to top it all off because my brain thought it would be cool to play live porn in my brain. All because he has a deep sexy voice that triggers sexual memories. I'm basically screwed. This cannot get any worse.

"I'm sorry for the delay. I had some important business to attend to overseas," Marcus said with an innocent smile.
Yeah right. Partying, drinking and have sex with random strangers is definitely important business.
"I know this is not the usual situation for an arranged marriage, but I hope we can all get along and be as natural as possible. Let's all be honest with each other, so that no feelings are hurt in the end. It would help me a lot if we are all open," he continued to speak.
Oh please. Stop pretending as if you are not enjoying this. Having to pick a spouse after playing around with the rest of us. He is such a dick. A very huge dick. Get your head out of the gutter I'm talking about his rotten attitude. You readers are dirty minded.

"Before we eat I think we should have introductions. I will start," he said before standing up. He scanned the whole table no doubt checking us out. Stupid handsome prince. Sadly, it's a fact that he is extra good looking.
"My name is Marcus. I'm 25 years old. I like a number of things which you will all discover as we go. Please feel free to express your likes and dislikes. I would like to know them. Please be comfortable with me and don't be pressured by the fact that I'm a prince. I'm just an ordinary guy looking for a spouse," he said before sitting back down. If I could, I would have really given him a standing ovation for that performance. This is not the guy I met last night.

The first guy sat to the right of Marcus stood and spoke first.
"Hello. My name is Alston. I'm 21 years old. I like to live an exciting life and I hate losing," he said before winking at Marcus.
Wow. I already like this guy. Straightforward and not afraid of what people will say. He reminds me of myself.
"Hi. My name is Irene. I'm 20 years old. I'm studying fashion design and love making clothes and want to be a great designer. I don't like dirt or ugly things," she said with a sweet smile before sitting down. I felt like she was a little too sweet but who am I to judge. It's not like I can tell a fake right away. It's not like I have been surrounded by fake friends my whole life. Enough said.

"Good evening. My name is Sienna. I'm 24 years old and have been working as a fashion model and I have been running a fashion label for about four years now. My label is Strictly GG..."
"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed and everyone turned to face me. I know my cheeks were pink as I looked down in shame.
"I'm sorry I interrupted, it's just that I love your brand especially you eyeliner but I have talked too much please go on," I said and the attention turned back to Sienna. A few people were snickering and when I looked up, Marcus was one of them.
"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Anyways, I love everything to do with fashion and modeling. I hate insects," she said before giving Marcus a respectful bow then sitting back down. I had nothing bad to say about the creator of my favourite eyeliner. It always makes my eyes pop the right way.

"Hi. My name is Daniel. I'm 24 years old. I'm more of a chilled relaxed kind of guy but I love to have fun every once in a while. There's not much I hate and that hasn't changed much over the years. I'm a producer at my father's company which is a recording label. I love music basically," he said before sitting down and giving Marcus a longing look and Marcus's smile proved this was not their first meeting.
"Hello. My name is Alyssa. I'm 22 years old. I'm studying psychology. I love to sing and I don't like hurtful words," she said with a genuine sweet smile. This was really a sweet girl who needs to be protected from vultures. She even had a pretty bow on her head. So adorable.
"Hi. I'm Tiffany. I love to sing and I'm studying music. I hate people who sing off key," she said. I totally agree with you sister. That's the worst.

"Hello. My name is Lexi. I'm 25 years old. I'm studying to be a doctor. I love reading and I hate noise," she said before sitting. I'm sorry to say that I foresee us not getting along because I love noise. Ask my mom how many times she had to beg me to turn down the radio, almost everyday at home. I deeply sighed. I miss her already.
"What's up. My name is Ellen. I'm 19 years old. I'm very outgoing and love having fun. I just finished high school and looking forward to studying art at college. I love to draw and hate it when people steal my pencils," she said with an excited tone. She was definitely a bubbly character.
"Hi. My name is Ethanael. I'm 21 years old. I want to become an actor and musician. I'm currently studying music. I don't like fake people" he said and at that moment I knew I had found my long-lost twin.

It took me a while to realize that everyone was now starting at me which mean it was my turn. I reluctantly stood up.
"Hi. My name is Elijah. I hate it when people call me El. I hate crowded places. Like Ethanael I hate fake people. Actually, I hate people in general. I hate people who try to take advantage of my kindness because I'm not a person to mess with," I said and everyone was silent. Mostly in shock.
"Is there anything you like, Elijah?" Marcus asked before I could sit my ass down.
"Well, pretty boy. You will just have to find out," I said leaving everyone in even more shocked before I sat down.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think about Elijah? Do you think he will be able to go back home?