40. WORK WORK WORK

40. WORK WORK WORK

Elijah's POV

I worked my ass off with Amy for the next 3 days, putting our new company together.
Unlike Sienna, I recognized Amy's talent even before we were partners. I know you're shocked I knew a thing or two about business.
It was never my main focus but I always used to work part time during holidays since I was 13 at my parent's company.
It was a fun experience but I mostly did it for the money. I have always been a big spender and work meant extra large allowance.
The work experience was now coming to a good use, because I was always put in a different department every holiday, and sometimes I would shadow the manager in charge.

A lot of people thought I was just a spoilt money spending brat but I actually have brains and as I said before this company was going to be a great success.
Music was my passion but fashion comes second. I'm not a designer but I appreciate beautiful things. We turned it into, not only, cosmetics but a fashion label.
Amy already knew quite a number of great new underrated designers who we took into our team.
Building the dream team was so exciting.

It took a lot of convincing (approximately 3 hours 28 minutes and 5 seconds) for Amy to agree to be the face of the company.
She was extremely beautiful.
I don't even know why her parents treated Sienna like a star, when they had this hidden gem right next to them all this time.
Amy told me, her parents treated Sienna the best. She was beautiful, popular and successful.
If only they had known, it was at the cost of Amy's happiness.
They were crazy pissed when they found out Sienna caused trouble at the palace and refused to bail her out. She was going to have a lot of time to think about what she had done in prison.

Even employee complaints of abuse had popped up after she had been kicked out of the company.
I guess you can never judge a book by its cover. I used to think she was the most perfect person in the world.
Well, that was until she pushed me down the stairs and lied about it. I might hire her as our model in the future if she stays out of trouble.
She might be an ass but we can't deny her beauty. But only if she's truly changed.

Amy and I got along so well. As a bonus she could also sing. I was so amazed. She's just so talented and awesome.
She hitting high notes like she has them for breakfast, lunch and supper.
Other than the joy and stress of building a new company, I was also working on something else.
And that's making Prince Charming's life a living hell, by treating him like he doesn't exist.
I could see he was very stressed about it.
I would talk to everyone but him.
Ethanael thought I was being too hard on him and I was like, that's who I am.

Marcus should know by now that I shouldn't be pissed off. He made me cry on purpose and I was still mad. He had a lot of making up to do.
Let's see how creative he will get with his apology this time.
Anyway, it's time for me to get back to work.
As soon as I'm done, we will all go shopping for the selection ceremony in a few days.
It was extra exciting and I was looking forward to becoming officially Marcus's even though he is an idiot and makes me mad sometimes, I still love him with all my heart.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Again the end is near.

I'm out