26. MAKE LOVE TO ME

26. MAKE LOVE TO ME

Elijah's POV

The silence was painful. Each second I looked at his blank face with no other reaction my heart was breaking. Was he happy? Was he mad? Was he thinking of how to get rid of me?
I don't think this is what he wants. I think, I just ruined all his plans. He never wanted to be with me but now I'm pregnant and he is stuck with me. Will he get rid of us like what Royalty did in the past with their bastard children so that they wouldn't come after the throne later.
I would fight him. No harm is coming to this baby. I love the peanut already. He can go fuxk himself if he doesn't want us.
FUXK. I think I just forgot how to breathe. My heart is pounding so hard I think it's about to jump out of my chest. I realized too late I was crying again.

I stood up in an attempt to put distance between us but as if he had finally woken up from his daze he pulled me closer.
Wrapping one arm around my waist with his other hand behind my neck, his lips met mine in a soft kiss. It was the softest kiss we had ever shared. I could feel the love and deep emotion in the kiss. My body shook but he held me closer.
I needed him. We needed him. We needed his warmth, his love and assurance. As soon as we separated I took in a deep breath as if I had been suffocating.
"Thank you," he whispered against my lips.
"Why? Aren't you mad?" I asked a bit puzzled with his reaction. Why would he thank me?
"I could never be mad with you. I'm surprised but not mad," he said looking deep into my eyes.
I got lost in his eyes. A lot was going on but I could see his honesty.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked. He then took a deep breath before taking both my hands into his own. He kissed my hand before looking back into my eyes.
"Because you have given me the greatest gift known to man. You're not just pregnant, Eli. You're carrying our love, you're carrying our future, you're carrying the heir for the throne. He or she is special. Just like you," Marcus said and I couldn't help it but I was crying again.
"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked and he smiled wiping my tears.
"That's what I ask myself every single day, Eli. I have always had everything but I only finally found true joy after I met you. I fuxken love you Duncan Elijah and I can't wait to make you my queen," he said before he kissed me.

"Please...please make love to me," I said.
We kissed again and soon I was lying on the bed with Marcus on top of me without breaking the kiss.

🔞🔞🔞
FOR THE LOVEMAKING PART READ THE VERSION OF THE CHAPTER INCLUDING SMUT IN MY STEAMY ONE SHOTS BOOK
🔞🔞🔞

He pulled me closer and we kissed again before he placed his hand on my tummy.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I said before we kissed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Is it smooth sailing from here?