9. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?

"Noooo..." I moaned in distress as I felt the sun rays on my face. I covered myself with my blanket but it was immediately pulled away.
"Wake up Elijah. You need to get ready. Remember you have to go to school today," I heard Mr. Wilson's voice as I forced my eyes opened and glared in his direction.
"Whyyyy...Can't I take a day off. Just one day. I'm so tired," I cried out but Mr. Wilson stood his ground.
"No. Everyone else is up and ready. You have an hour to get ready and be down for breakfast. The King and Queen would like all of you to join them for breakfast," He explained.
"King and Queen?" I shot up wide awake. As much as I didn't want to wake up, I knew I had to respect these people's wishes. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I heard Mr. Wilson laughing but decided to deal with him later.

I know you are shocked I'm being respectful for once but may I remind you I'm basically meeting the president of Oasis Island and his wife. This was no time to be bratty and disrespectful. I was actually excited.
Since I was going to college I dressed casually but made sure I applied light makeup and my eyeliner was on point.
"How do I look?" I asked as I turned to Mr. Wilson who had just got back into my room.
"Beautiful as usual," he responded with a smile.
"Mr. Wilson you are quiet the charmer," I said giving him a genuine smile. I didn't usually get along with male servants way older than me but I felt like Mr. Wilson understood me somehow. Also, I found our past conversations quite interesting.

"Let's go then," he said as he headed for the door.
"I just need to get something small I will come down shortly," I responded as I finished up my makeup masterpiece.
"But..."
"No Wilson. I'm not a 5 year old. I can find my way to the dining hall," I said and he gave up and immediately left.
As soon as I was satisfied with my looks I put on my jacket and headed out. Singing one of my favourite songs, I was swinging my hips as I made my way downstairs.

I was full on shaking my ass when I heard someone clear their throat. I jumped in shock when I realized there was someone behind me.
"OH MY GOSH! You almost scared me to death," I said as I looked at the man.
"My apologies. It wasn't my intention to scare you," the older handsome man said with a smile. It was a warm comforting smile.
"It's all good," I responded scratching the back on my head in embarrassment. This man had caught me shaking by booty.
"Sooo..." I broke the silence, "I may or may not be lost. Could you please help me by directing me to the dining hall for breakfast?" I asked, trying to cut through the tension. Best way to handle an embarrassing situation. Pretend it never happened.
"I was actually on my way there. Just follow me," the man said as he moved forward and I followed.
"Thank you," I responded as I followed him.

As soon as we entered the dining hall everyone bowed in respect. I was a bit confused at what was happening because I didn't see the prince anywhere in sight. Who were they bowing to. It definitely wasn't me.
"His royal highness, King Christian Valentine, has arrived," a servant said.
"Thank you. You may all take a seat," the man I was walking with said and I was shell shocked.
He turned to me with a smile and soon I was ushered to my seat where everyone else had already settled.
I buried my face in my hands. Just my luck to be caught wondering the halls while shaking my ass by the King himself.
What does he think of me now? Oh no he must think I'm trash now. Out of control. Oh no what am I going to do now?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think the King thinks of Elijah?