24. I'M GOING TO END YOUR REIGN

Marcus's POV

Finally, Saturday arrived. I decided to spend the whole weekend at home because I was tired of having a babysitter on my tail all day everyday.
I was hoping I could finally relax but as you all know we can't always do what we want. It was another day, I had to dedicate to my boyfriends and girlfriends. I don't like the idea but it is what it is.
I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Eli but the phone sex was amazing. Elijah was going to drive me crazy. I couldn't wait till it was our time together.
Elijah wasn't happy about my dates with the others but he knew it was something I had to go through.
I told him he had nothing to worry about but I guess he was afraid I would choose someone else more worthy as he said.

I was relieved when my friends came over with the promise of staying the night. At least they could keep Eli company until I was free.
They arrived an hour before my first date and everyone was in the lounge getting briefed by Mr. Wilson on how the day would go.
"Any questions before I dismiss everyone?" Mr. Wilson asked as he looked around the room.
"Am I allowed to take Marcus's place on the dates," Jarvis asked and immediately got slapped at the back of the head by Sherard.
"I swear you ask for it every time," Olin said as the gang laughed leaving everyone else clueless.
Well except for me and Eli who just smiled.

I took this as an opportunity to introduce my friends.
"Everyone these are my friends. This is Jarvis and his boyfriend, Sherard. This is Ross and his girlfriend..."
"HEY!" Olin cut me off as he glared at me while this time everyone laughed.
"I mean boyfriend Olin. This is Chris and his boyfriend, Oscar."
"Now from this end this is Alston, Irene, Sienna, Daniel, Alyssa, Tiffany, Lexi, Ellen, Ethanael and..."
"Eli," Oscar screamed when he saw Elijah.
"Panda," Elijah responded with a smile.
"Since you are at the end of the list, let's hangout," Olin said.
"I thought you guys came to visit me," I said with a frown.
"You thought wrong," Sherard said as he, Olin and Oscar dragged Elijah elsewhere.
That's when I noticed a few strange looks from the others but brushed it off. I had another long day ahead of me.

Anonymous POV

I am so pissed off right now. After all my hard work, I can't believe this little thug was taking everything away from me.
I have dreamed of being married to Prince Marcus ever since I found out I was selected.
I changed so much of myself and worked so hard to be perfect for him.
What does he see in Elijah. He is a rebel, very immature, disrespectful, eats like a pig and is just plain rude.

I thought everything was going fine until the day I saw them kissing.
I had forgotten something by the house when I saw Marcus rush into his room. I thought the prince was just concerned with Eli since he had now been sick for almost 2 days but I was so wrong.
The door was slightly left ajar and my jaw dropped when I saw them kissing. I quickly left forgetting why I had gone home in the first place. I tried to brush it off.
Elijah acted like he wasn't interested in Marcus but now he was going as far as seducing the prince with his body.
He is such a slut. Seducing the prince for the throne. He should be in a whorehouse and not in such an elegant mansion.

That evening after I had felt better, I was taking a walk around the premises and ended up in the underground parking lot.
Soon all this would be mine when the prince chooses me. Marcus is looking for a real partner and not a slut. He will choose wisely.
I was about to leave when a car entered and was parked. I stood behind a pillar when I saw the prince and... Elijah walk out of the car.
"Thanks again for the car, Marc," Elijah said with an annoyingly sweet voice.
"Anything for my queen," Marcus said and they kissed again before heading upstairs.

OH HELL NO.
I'm his future queen and I will make sure that Elijah doesn't steal this chance from me.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse the little slut was already besties with Marcus's friends.
Duncan Elijah, watch out. I'm going to end your reign.

Elijah's POV

I didn't say anything and kept a straight face but I was not happy that Marcus was going through dates again.
I admit it. I crazy jealous and possessive. GOSH. I don't think Marcus understands how I'm so deeply in love with him.
I didn't know what I was going to do to distract myself all day. I was so relieved when the gang arrived. They were definitely going to keep me busy.
We first went to the kitchen because they said they hadn't had breakfast.
I had already eaten but joined in. I was eating a lot lately. As soon as I was done I went to the fridge and took a tub of ice cream.

"Who has ice cream for breakfast?" Ross asked giving me a strange look and I glared back.
"Unless you want to get your ass kicked leave Eli alone. Eli always eats like pig," Olin said and smiled at me when I had turned to glare at the pretty man.
"Eli, is it just me or are you have gained weight?" Oscar asked.
"Are you trying to say I'm fat?" I asked in shock before he stood up.
"I thought you guys came here to make me feel better about this whole thing and not to insult me," I said tears filling my eyes.

"Eli, we're sorry. We didn't mean to insult you. We are here for you we are all your side," Sherard quickly said as he blocked my way before hugging me.
"I just miss him and I feel weird. I have been eating more than normal but I'm still so hungry and my tummy hurts sometimes. I'm not usually like this but I have just been so emotional and sleepy," I cried out shocked by my own behaviour.
"Shhhhh... Eli, why didn't you say you were not feeling well. Let's go see a doctor. You might have worms in your tummy," Sherard said as he rubbed my back in comfort.
I nodded my head, unable to respond as we headed out. I didn't want to be a bother but I haven't really been feeling great the whole week.
I also didn't want to bother Marcus. He had enough to deal with work. When the King wasn't around, he had to take his place and basically run the nation.
I just hope that nothing serious is wrong with me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think is wrong with Elijah?