19. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Sherard's POV

I could see that the moment we picked up Elijah that today he was not in the mood for bullshit.
After his outburst when we asked about Marcus, conversation was left on a minimum.
I felt bad when we got to the cinema and Eli was the only one without a partner which seemed to make his mood even more sour.
Whatever Marcus had done, he needed to sort it out ASAP because I had never seen someone glare so much at the wide cinema screen as the movie played on.
We were watching a romantic comedy but Eli's glare was literally murdering each character slowly and painfully.

"Babe, are you alright?" Jarvis asked me as he squeezed my hand and I turned to face him.
"I'm okay. I'm just worried about Eli," I said and he looked at Elijah for a moment.
"I see what you mean. He looks just about ready to murder someone," Jarvis said as he laughed.
"Jarvis, it's not funny," I said before receiving a chain of "shhhhhs" from people around us including our friends.
"I'm sorry," he whispered as I glared at him.
"Fine. Let's take him out for some drinks to clear his mind. Would that make you feel better?" He offered.
"Would alcohol be a good idea in his condition? You do know that Eli is different from most people. Sober Eli is crazy enough. If Marcus isn't around to keep him occupied, I'm worried he might do something crazy." I shared my fears.

Elijah was the definition on awesome and he was perfect for Yeol but we all had to admit, his brain didn't function like most people.
"Don't worry babe," Jarvis said before kissing me to calm my nerves, "What's the worst that could happen?"
Apparently a drunk Eli wasn't so bad. Mostly he was sulking over Marcus flirting with his housemates and then later he would say he wouldn't care and would stick to his original plan.
Most of his ramblings didn't make sense but all in all we could tolerate him.

Well, there was a sexy dancing on the bar. We had to stop him from a strip tease and his very vivid explanations of how him and Marcus got it on.
Other than that, he was fine. Well, that was until an American football varsity team decided this bar was the best place to celebrate their victory.

It was all fine and dandy before one of them spotted Eli and thought he was a hot piece of ass open for business.
"Hey baby." The huge jock said before slapping Eli on the ass and coping a feel.
"Please take your filthy hands off my ass before I cut them off," Eli said with a serious look.
"Don't act all hard to get. Let's have a little fun," the jock persisted and I was a little worried for him. I knew what Eli was capable of.
"I'm not a slut you moron. Your definition of fun is slapping each other asses in the lockeroom and believe me, when I say that's where you should keep your kinks locked up, you disgusting pervert. Now, why don't you run along and join your team of idiots," Elijah said and literally the whole bar went quiet.

"Bitxh," the stupid jock said but before he could turn away Eli kicked him between the legs and punched him right in the nose breaking it instantly.
"I will show you what a bitxh is, you asshole," Eli yelled before kicked the already fallen jock in the stomach.
I saw his teammates approach us and I knew shit is about to go down.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shit just got real.