PROLOGUE

Name: Delta rivers

Nicknames: Dells, Delly, Little blue bird, Little blue, Bluejay, Blueberry, Rivers, Blue maid, Ava's maiden/caretaker

Work: Street fighter/boxer

Magic: Super strength, speed, Enhanced sight/smell/vision/hearing, Photographic deduction and Hyper self awareness

Biological parents:

Winter was a general of the US army before delta was born, She wasn't just A general but THE army major one.

The rank of major general is a permanent one and it is the highest rank an officer can achieve during peacetime, Any ranks above major general are considered temporary and linked to a given role such as commanding a division during wartime.

NOTE: The army's major general is the equivalent rank to a rear admiral in the navy or coast guard.

She was the army's third in command, The best their ever was until an incident happened. On my fifth birthday, She took us to go eat some ice cream but on our way back there was gunshots firing at us from the back of the car. I remember her last words, The way she acted and why she did it.

She gave me an order, Not an opinion.

" Delta sweetheart, Do you have my navy blue sweater with you?"

" Yes"

" Then do exactly as I tell you, Run to a police station and DON'T get caught!"

" B-b-but mommy-"

" That's an order soldier, Not an opinion."

" Yes, Mama."

Delta's father was a daemos, A king of the rivers and every water that flows with life. He had the ability to cross through worlds and planets, This ability is genetic, When he met winter he fell in love with her as she did with him.

She would show him what her life was like in earth and in return, He would show how his life was like on daemos but as time past their love grew. No daemos knew about the King's affair with the human from earth, When one of his knights found out about winters existence all hell broke loose and war fell apon them.

Delta was four months old, The king then sent one of his trusted allies named lady grandma who promised to keep his word as a secret helped winter escape to hide his only child on e-arth for as long as his wife and daughter lived.

After saving his loved ones he created a barrier were no one could enter but his only daughter, Within his castle is a hidden chamber of all the human souls contained within canisters as you walk in. If their ever was a magic crisis, There would be enough for every daemos for eras and eras to generations and generations to come.

His final death wish is for his daughter to rule over the waters of life.

Devon and andrew/ ava's parents:

during the time they adopted ava, They found winter wounded within the alley streets filled with cuts and bruises. They took her in and took care of her until delta was born, With that she worked hard to save money for delta in case she pass away.

Delta is one year younger than ava and are great friends, She only talks when you ask her for something, Answering questions or for comfort. She is calm and aware of a situation and tries to see a solution, If not than go with the flow until something happens. She is a hybrid, Both human and a daemos. She has been told stories about daemos and their world like her mother have said, But they were just stories to her and eventually deleted it from her memory,

Ava and her mother are the only ones who knows about her magic and horns. Her skin color is a slightly darker sienna, With dark blue hair with light baby blue tips. She wear's her mother's navy blue sweater as a reminder of her, She has two different eye colors, Her left eye a cyan and her right eye a deep blue. With her magic she can hide her horns ans ears making her look human, Like ava and the others.

" If there's one thing to describe delta, Is that she's very quiet but sweet in her own ways."

" I've heard that she used to get into fights back in high school, Like what a brute am i right lorelai?"

" She got into fights to protect ava and other kids that got bullied, I guess you could say that but i don't think she's a-"

" Do us all a favor lorelai, Don't bother trying to be friends with them, Especially delta for starters. Who knows, You might get beat up by her for how stupid she is."

" That's probably why she doesn't talk, For a lack of brains she has! HAHAHA!!"

" Where are you going, Lady delta?"

" Out, Don't tell ava that you saw me. I got work to deal with, Something ava or anyone shouldn't know about."

" May i accompany you?"

" No pierce, Stay here with everyone else. I have a score to set all with, I'll be back in the morning."

This is delta's adventure begins.....