New instagram account and nightout#2!

( Picture on top is her...special night outfit..)

-
-
= Delta's view =
-
-

Hearing the phone ring from ava's room, I decided to go check it out since i was finished showering. Right when i got out my door i saw rhys, Noi and leif running out of ava's room.

" What were you idiots doing in ava's room?"I asked giving my famous death glare, The three of them froze turning around to face me.

" We uhh.." Noi was petrified so rhys covered him.

" W-w-we wanted to see if she was available at this time of d-day!" Shaking my head i just shrugged my shoulders, Not caring.

" Just go away, I'll check her out and see if she's okay." They nodded and ran off, Before i could walk in i heard ava and a familiar voice coming from the room.

" Let me think about it." That sounds like loralei.

" How about you get instagram, That way you can post fun pictures about you and i can get to know you without ever seeing you in person!" Huh, Maybe i should do that too. I walked in letting ava know that i'm there, So i went to greet loralei since i haven't talked to her in awhile.

" Sup loralei, Morning ava, Just came to check up on you."

" Oh my gosh, Dells! How you doing gurl?"

" Loralei i think she's-"

" Doing okay, Nothing special just going to get some breakfast from starbucks."

" That's cool! Were actually in starbucks! If you want, You can join us afterwards." Is that really a good idea? Maybe not.

" I'll think about it, For now i'm just going to get ava breakfast first."

" Okay, Just remember to call me when you can, Your great to talk to dells." Yeah, If only your boyfriend and your friend's friends aren't such a douchebags then i wouldn't have taken online courses of being an engineer. I decided to fix her closet, Organizing clothes, Shoes,Etc...

" Anyways, Isn't that just called stalking?" I can hear loralei giggle.

" No! It's called following."

" That doesn't sound any better."

" She's got a point over there loralei!" I hollered from the closet, Huh, I found my converses...that are half chewed on, LEWIS!

" Trust me, You'll have a blast! I bet your more interesting than you think, Maybe you should tell dells about instagram i think she's more interesting too!"

" I'm really, Not."

" Oh, Desert! gotta go ava, Make an instagram account and let me know your at, k? Bye!" As i walked out of her closet i took notice that ava hasn't closed her phone yet, So i sat beside her with my chewed on converse on my left hand.

" You know ava isn't going to make an instagram account, Right? Much less for delta." I can feel the pain in my chest grow, Why do they got to assume things that aren't true when you never even got to know them better?

" Are you for real? I can't believe you kept in contact with them after highschool, Like dells was a fighter all about ' protecting other kids from bullies' gig and what not." I can feel ava's eyes looking at me as i look out the window instead of her, Those morons wented to force me into fighting other kids.

" And ava doesn't have any friends still besides delta, Right?" Why you little-

" So she's probably a charity case for you, huh." Assholes...