The Prince's Desire

= Delta's view =

" Thirty, Forty, Fifty,Sixty andd....There! Seventy dollars in cash little blue." said one of my bosses nicknamed riz, He owns the whole street boxing biz. I on the other hand have been known as little blue because of my hair color, Tonight though, I've won twenty battles within several hours under two days max. It's what i'm made for basically, Feels good though I can tell you that's for damn sure.

" Thanks riz, Text me when another battle comes up okay my guy?" The names delta by the way and i've been street fighting for the past four or five years of my life, Saving me some money and paying both ava's and mine's rent.

" Better get going then little blue, Don't want your friend to worry about you and remember...be careful with the thugs and petophiles out there. Don't want my best soldier all bruised up now would we?" We both laughed then said our farwells, Going our separate ways. Stopping by for some cafee i played some candy crush for a while then paid for my coffee, Once i got back to the apartment building. Sneaking inside quietly, Locking the doors then changing my late night outfit, I fell on my comfy cyan bed welcoming the darkness with my sweet embrace.

- FEW HOURS LATER -

" AAAA!" Hearing Ava crashing on her bedroom floor made my ears wince in pain from her scream, God, Lucky me I'm patient for this side of Ava's mood.

Moaning I turned to my right hoping that I could fall back to sleep since I've been staying up all night, Sleep would be the nicest thing I want right now.

"Sis! Why didn't you wake me up! I have an interview today!!" Ava yelled as she smacked my door wide open, Turning the other way to face her with a deadpanning expression made her sighed knowing that I slept as well.

" Fine, I'll let this one slide but next time set an alarm in YOUR phone so YOU can wake ME up!" Nodding she left the room, letting me sleep again. Hey, Atleast I can have some time to savor my magic for tonight's outing. I got into a fight with one of the girls from high school, one of lorelai's friend's friends who's friends with-...whatever it's a trail of friends in this world, Okay? the chick lost in one of my battles and she got her money taken during the game but that's how street fighting works, Atleast for Riz's business it is.

Rule number one:

If your going to fight inside the ring, You gotta pay to get in and fight.

Rule number two:

If you bet money on who's going to win during the fight, Chances are, Your not going to get your money back sucka.

Rule number three:

You can't cheat by using weapons like pocket knives, guns, You name it. NOT, ALLOWED.

Just three simple rules to live by yet this chick is thick minded to realize that and people said that I WAS THE DUMB ONE, Let's see what the chick wants when She sees me CATCH theses hands sis.

If there's one thing I hate is backing down from a fight Your about to lose from, I've fought through all my life since my mother passed away and left me with Ava and her dads. Wearing her sweater was my ONLY comfort to soothe my pain of despair and sorrows, Fighting is the only option to ignore my pain.

" Hope Ava can feed Johnny while I take a nice nap, A long one."

' Not like it matters to anyone, Not once have I ask for anyone for anything and yet here I am suffering in pure silence.' My thoughts roamed for about an hour until finally I fell asleep, Not caring if there were voices coming outside my room.

= Ava's view =

Today's been the most messed up dream I've ever had, There's five guys in my apartment with REAL magic and one of them is holding me hostage as I scream for delta's help. Maybe she can fight them off but it's been hours and hours of screaming and she hasn't even ONCE come out of her room, Who even falls asleep so profoundly like her!! How?!