The date begins 2.0

= Pierce's view =

After last night's event i refuse to leave the princess unattended, Rhys tried to reason but i refused, Striking fear who ever DARES come near me and my beloved lover. I've made my choice to keep protect her, I discovered that the farther i avoid delta....more symptoms comes to light. If she falls in pain so will i, If she falls into grief so will i, I must keep her safe. She would have trouble going back to sleep in some days, So i would be there to console her just like she console me as a child. I would place her in bed then lay next to her with the spirit next to me, The spirit appreciates my presences though i've learned to care the creature. I would whisper sweet nothings in her sleep and she would smile in her dreams, Remembering her soft lips pressed against my cheek, Her smile that would bring peace like the willow paradise.

' You are my virtous love, I won't let anyone take you from me...not again.' I thought wrapping my arms around her waist, Keeping her close to me as i can feel my magic grow stronger.

Feeling for what felt like hours, I can feel a pair of eyes looking me as i sleep. Knowing that it's the princess i respond.

" IS everything okay, Lady delta?" Opening my eyes to see her face flustered by my sudden notice.

" I-i thought you were asleep, Everything's fine. We should probably get up, Don't want ava to tease me the death." She said leaving to change into her human clothes, So i left the room and sat on the soft cushion i so despised. When rhys and leif explained about the missing princess, The others were surpised that i knew and that lady grandma wasn't the only one who survived the tragedy. Therefore, They are trying to regain trust and respect from the princess.

- Hours later because i want too, After andrew and devon busted into the apartment -

" Ok, So my parents want to take me, Noi and delta to go out and eat on a date or something. I need you guys to hide noi's horns, Quick." Ava explained, I refuse to leave the princess unattended.

" What's a date?" Asch asked as delta explained, I don't like the attention he's giving.

" A date is a sacred ritual that determines if you want to be with that person, It's an very important event to occur...for some of us.." She said but muttered something, Though i heard it. I can feel a gloom feeling, She's not okay....i need to stay near her or else we'll both fall back in heartache again.

" What does that mean?" I asked feeling nothing but love and concern for her well-being, She looked at me in confusion. I can feel our magic trying to reemerge again, Wanting to hold her but must contain composure.

" It's like-" Before she could continue rhys interrupted her, I growled quietly.

" Wait, Like corting?!" My eyes widened, Is that what a date is? Hmm...I'll ask the spirit, He might know what it truly mean.

"What's that?" Ava asked.

" Prisoners leave, We need to have a discussion." Prince asch demanded as i watched them walk away, Not wanting her presence to go away.

" Noi, I can't believe we're trusting you with this but you need to listen. This is important, If you can get married to ava, Then we can get humans to give us their magic." I felt relief, They must avoid delta as much as they can...she's mine and mine alone.