Hidden memory lane pt.1

" Mommy! Mommy! Can I go play outside with the whispering willows are?" I asked hearing her chuckle then hugged me close.

" What's the magic word?"

" Please" her warm smile felt so comforting yet it aches my heart, Why does it hurts?

" Okay, Go on ahead but stay close to the willows okay delta?" I nodded in response, Running through the kingdom's flowly white streams and rivers then within the breezy blue pebble leaves that looks closely similar to diamonds and pearls .

" Hehehe, Hi there willows! I came back like I promised, How was your day?" I asked but instead of talking to no one, I was talking to the trees, I can feel there joy and happiness flowing within my veins.

Who was I? Why am I dreaming of this? None of this makes sense, Unless there's something that my mother didn't tell me...agh my head!

" Hi there streams! How are the fish nursery going? Have the newborns hatched yet?" I asked with excitement but that lasted a few minutes until I heard crying, Curiosity got to me as I took my steps quietly to eventually find a young boy hunched over hugging his knees close to his chest. Why does he look familiar, Why is he crying? In the middle of the forest.

Feeling bad for him i decided to pull out my winter berry loppies from my berry gathering with the willows yesterday, Walking slowly i sat next to him and hugged him. Feeling him tense under my grasp i whispered calmly that i didn't mean no harm, Giving him a berry waiting patiently for him to take some as he did so.

" You shouldn't be here princess, The gaurds might find you here." he whispered as i giggled by his concern, Who is he? Why do i rescongize that voice?

" I asked my mommy if i could go play with the willows and she said that i can but to stay with them, So you shouldn't be afraid." seeing him nodding i gladly let him rest on my head since he's slightly taller then me, Wonder what's his name.

" Hey, Want to see something cool?!" i asked waiting for his response, He shrugged his shoulders as i held his hand feeling a familiar warm welcoming presence, I could feel my heart pounding never wanting this feeling to go away.

Taking his hand i lead the way feeling the willows flow between me and the boy, With the same hand i grabbed both of his hands then covering his to mines.

We placed both of our hands on top of the great willow tree, Feeling a bright glow from my cheeks i can see the same bright blue glow from the boy's cheeks as well. All the trees bowed down upon us as if we were they're leaders or even better king and queen of the rivers, Smiling brightly i asked him what his name was but right before he could tell me we heard yelling and screams from my parent's castle.

" What's happening?!" he asked me but i just shrugged as we run together through the forest, When we got there the place was filled with fire and chaos everywhere!

" DELTA! Come on, We got to go some place safe!" I tried stopping my mother but she quickly picked me up and the warm feeling from my new friend's grasped felt empty and cold, I cried and tried begging my mom to wait but that never happened.

I watched my friend from afar, His eyes was all i could see. He was being pulled by his father too, Screaming and yelling for him to wait so we could say our goodbyes but never got that chance.