Delta's inner struggles pt.2 final

= Delta's view =

" YOU MANIPULATOR!" I yelled as i sat there with heat spreading through my face, I'll get my revenge just you wait pierce! I sighed laying down on my bed for who how long, So i decided to fall asleep instead. When i opened my eyes i saw pierce on the otherside, I tried getting to him but something was blocking in my way.

I can hear a small whisper, Turning my head to the right i saw a lewis again but he looked...different. He looked human but with dog ears on his head and a small curled up tail, He looked dressed as a general of some sort.

Princess delta! Your finally here, Here put this on your head it should help you with your final transformation.

" Transform...ation?" I said seeing him hold some sort of tiara or band.

Of course silly! Your finally going to finish your human phase, Once pierce puts you inside the bath then you'll be completely different! The others will even treat you differently once they see your true form, Of course your horns will take awhile to show up soo..eh, We can work on it no worries.

" What will..happen to me? Will i not get sick anymore?"

Nope! You'll be okay, Just put this one and break that barrier.

We both looked at the wall infront of us, Am i supposed to...break it?

Here, I'll help you if you'll like?

I let him place it on my head, Thinking that this was just a dream i went along with it. Once finished he gave me one last look then smiled brightly as he left me alone, I tried calling out for him but he didn't come back. So walking slowly, I approached towards the wall...feeling my cyan magic flow through my hands. Turning them into fists as i charged at the wall, Breaking each crack i made, As i did i could hear pierce's voice but in a more panicked way.

" Pierce? Pierce! Can you hear me?" I shouted but no reply, Just him yelling for me to wake up...this isn't really a dream anymore now is it?...

Why can't he hear me? I've broken down the wall, What's happening? Feeling my body shudder from the cold, I fell down to my knees...shaking but i can't understand why..my head hurts as if something was growing out of them...i can't....see..

" DELTA!!"

" Huh?"

" Please....wake up...don't leave me alone..."

' Pierce?'

' Delta?! Can you hear me? Are you okay? Why are you not awake yet!'

' What's going on?'

' Delta!? Delta your slipping away again!'

' Wait i-'

Before i knew it i was in my room, But i felt the cold floor as i felt pierce hugging me close. What was that?

" I don't know....i placed you inside the spellpool and you just...downed." Pierce said but how did he hear me?

" You asked me, Didn't you?" I looked at him confused, I didn't asked him anything.

' I was worried...i thought i lost you again..'

" W-what was that? Did you say something pierce?" He looked at me lovingly, He shook his head.

= Pierce's view =

I came back to check on delta, She was fast asleep so i decided to bathe her to the spellpool. Though, Once i did she muttered somethings under her mouth. I went to her closet, Looking for something for her to wear.

I felt something break around the atmosphere, Something shatter to pieces. When i walked back to check on the princess terror striked me, The princess fell down into the spellpool.

" DELTA!" I yelled as i picked her out of the water, Trying to get her to awaken again.

" Please...wake up...don't leave me alone..." I whispered as i tried doing CPR like ava taught me, I've tried several times but she would not respond.

'Pierce?' I heard a voice going through my head, Was it delta? But how?

' Delta?! Can you hear me? Are you okay? Why are you not awake yet!' I thought, Holding her even closer to me.

' What's going on?' She thought, I can hear confusion echoing through my mind. But as i was about to reply i can feel her flipping away, I don't know how but i do and it is not comforting.

' Delta?! Delta your slipping away again!!' I can feel my body tense, She can't leave...no no no i can't let that happpen.

' Wait i-' I hear her gasp under my chest, I just hug her close not wanting to lose her again.

' What was that?' I can hear her ask in my mind...are we..linked some how?

" I don't know.....i placed you inside the spellpool and you just....drowned..." Was all i could say, Not feeling the need to elaborate any farther.

' How did he hear me?' I smiled slightly, So we are linked together....so i went along.

" You asked me, Didn't you?" I said showing my confusion, I am sure we are linked some how....but what?...maybe i should try something.

' I was worried...i thought i lost you again...' I thought waiting for a reaction from her, She looked surprised and amazed.

" W-what was that? Did you say something pierce?" She asked me as i shook my head in response, Before i could take her to bed i felt her lips connect to mines. Being taken by surprise, Feeling her arms linked around my neck only to let go and depart giving me a smirk.

" That's what you get for manipulating me, Victory for me."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter finished, Hope you guys liked this one. Oh, I almost forgot. I've also published another book called " YOU ARE FILLED WITH UNDERSTANDING" undertale book, Check it out if you want and i only published two chapters of it. So i will also be working on rhys next which will be uploading tomorrow. Have a good day guys!

Words: 982