Movie date & new abilities PT.3

= Delta's view =

pierce and i took our seats at the middle row, About two rows back from ava and the guys. We were GOING to watch the rocky movie but ava and lorelai said that we've watched it over a THOUSAND TIMES!!!

" Delta isn't it boring when you watch it the thousandth time? And besides, You guys are gonna watch horror lovey-dovey kissy romance movie." Lorelai said as me and ava dead-palm, No way, Nuh nuh.

" Oh god, I knew it." Ava whispered.

" Nope, gross and i'm off to the food court and-gah!" I denied trying to sneak off but i guess pierce got to me first by picking me up and placed me onto his lap, I growled.

" Pierce!! Guys, Come on! I hate that movie, Plus it's an underrated piece of garbage. Why watch that kind of stuff when we should be watching ACTUAL horror movies, Like the predators or prometheus." I tried convincing them but they refused to listen to me, So i came up with a plan.

' I'll just sneak out during the movie and go watch something else, I heard that the new predators came out today...nice.' It seemed that pierce heard my thoughts because the next thing i know, He rested his head on my shoulders while his arms folded around my waist.

' Going somewhere?' I sighed as the movie started, This sucks. Like, Big time.

This whole time ava tried getting the guys to stay quiet, I'm surprised pierce stayed quiet this whole time. I was glad we were getting kicked out from how loud they were being, Did he just made a star wars joke?

" Oh come on!" Lorelai said feeling bummed out.

"YESS!" Lorelai and ava looked at me while i smirked.

" What? This movie's garbage anyways, We get it nerd!!" I added while ava finished my line.

" And don't worry we're just leaving anyway." We got up, But i froze when i saw one of the guys that chased after me. When we all got out, I went to get a refill for my drink one last time....alone.

While i waited as then roughly pushed to the wall, Feeling my cheeks glow a fainted cyan.

" Hello again, Nigel. Came back for some refreshments?" I joked but he kept twisting my arm, Holding me in place.

" I came back for a rematch, rivers."

MEANWHILE....

= Pierce's view =

I felt my magic rush through my veins, Looking over my mark it was glowing a faint cyan color. I looked around amongst my comrades but of no sight of delta, This worrys me.

' Delta? Love, Where are you?' I only heard grunts and pain through her thoughts, Then all of a sudden i could see through her eyes. We were outside, Of the theaters, She was defending herself. Why was she all alone? I have to get to her.

I closed my eyes for a second then opened them, I ran past everyone as i got outside. I heard noises coming from around this building, When i got there a human was holding some sort of machine in it's hand. I ran towards delta if there were any injures, Until everything seemed to slow down.

Delta ran in front of me as three shots were fired, There were three holes, One on her shoulder, The second on her lower back and lastly on her hip. She lunched at the human and knocked the machine to the floor, Pining the human to the ground. The others came running to us, Seeing the situation.

" Delta, Oh my god! Your injured!" Ava screamed while lorelai called reinforcements, Delta knocked the human unconscious as she tried walking towards me but to collapse in my arms.

' Delta, you must stay awake. Leif will heal you, I promise.' I felt my heart splitting into two, Leif ran to us as he tried healing her without lorelai noticing.

' I'm fine, Just...tired and sleepy is all. Next time, Let's go to the McDonalds. They got some coffee you'll like, Better then the movie theater.' She chuckled through my mind as leif finished healing her.

" There, She should be okay. Geez dells, You look like asch but more ugly." Delta giggles as i carried her until we got home....home.

- BACK ON DAEMOS -

I waited on my throne as a familiar voice echoes through my kingdom.

" It's good to see you king axel, What is it that you need to discuss?" I smirked slightly as i turned around the see an old friend of mines, She was once a queen in her kingdom.

" It's good to see you as well old friend, How's your nephew doing?"

" Quite well, But let us get back to our topic shall we?"

" Straight to the point huh, Okay. Here's my plan, Old friend." I wlaked up towards the conquering room, Each filled with maps and lands i've took over. I was the strongest among everyone, Then we stopped at a large map filled with cyan marks of my territories I've conquered over centuries.

" I've set off my strongest army to defend around my land, Keeping the first line of defense on guard while the second and third line of defense are at hiding. Zex, Rhal and lady bish are planning to take the inheritence of my daughter. I know zen will turn his back against rhal and lady bish, But this...This i will not allow, I've sent my troops to spy upon your kingdom. I'm afraid this won't be enough but i've got to try, I ask if you have seen the white-silvered Phoenix by any chance."

"Those haven't appeared ever since the...incident happened, I'm sorry but all the mythical creatures have vanished since zex betrayed you. Rhal isn't very..intellectual but lady bish....she gives quite an odd presences, Not a bad kind but an odd one indeed." I sighed, Then i will have to call in for some back up from my brothers.

....I WILL NOT LET ANYONE TAKE WHAT IS OURS....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys!! I got caught up with drawing and chores!! I'll try to make it us for you guys but hey! I got soem other books to update and try some other drafts the check out, Been brainstorming reallllllll BIG like WOW. Yes, I'm a ninja turtle fan and YES i can a crazy fangirl when it comes to fanfics but i need to type them out before they fly away sooooooo.....yeah, Anyways i'm doing okay so far. I've read three books in ONE DAY, Like goal accomplished bruh.

Anywho, I hope you guys have a great summer and happy FOURTH OF JULY!! Sorry, A Little too late? ;)