Ava's magic portal & hidden memory lane pt.2

( got bored and wanted to finish this one chapter;))

= Author's view =

After Leif healed delta's injuries they decided to go back to sleep after they're encounter, They will talk about delta and Ava's fate in the morning.

Few hours later asch decided to sneak pass from the living room then into delta's room to kill her, Since she's quite powerful then they thought and would make a valued sacrifice for the magic crisis.

Meanwhile back in the living room both Leif and pierce started discussing quietly, Trying to not awaken anyone.

" Asch hasn't been acting normal." Leif stated.

" Yes"

" Don't you think it's weird how docile we've been since getting here, Normally asch wouldn't listen so easily and would have acted long before now!" Leif claimed, Think that it's such a strange behavior from one of his colleagues.

" I wonder what's going on."

" Something changed, It's not our place to ask." Hearing Pierce's response dissatisfied Leif, He didn't like Pierce's loyalty at all or of how he acted towards delta last night.

" Agh, Your unquestioning loyalty is disgusting." Leif replied back with disgust On his face.

" I do not expect a former assassin to understand the loyalty." This made Leif smile happily, Recalling the fun times he had from shrieking terrors to shredding blood from his Enemies.

" Oh yeah, Good times."

The place was silent, Almost too silent.

" we should wake up Rhys before asch does something stupid, Huh."

" Yes" Pierce replied not knowing that instead of going to Ava's room, It was delta's room that asch was in.

" Wait, If asch isn't in Ava's room...then that means.." Both Of their eyes widen, Immediately
getting Rhys to wake up to find out that asch is about to do something stupid.

Back to asch preparing for delta's fate, Lewy started barking and growling hoping that somebody would wake up.

" Human, your sacrifice will be remembered." As he said his final words, Rising Noi's dagger into the air to hit the final blow but to be thrown back by something else.

Before asch could progress what happened, Rhys came in just in time to stop asch from killing delta.

" Your majesty put down the knife." rhys whispered quietly not wanting to end up getting killed like yesterday with Ava and her magic portal, Especially from delta who just came back from a battle terrifying the five of them.

" Why should I." Asch respond with impatience and annoyance behind his voice.

" Knives kill humans"

" And?" Asch replied with not much care in the world making Rhys sigh in frustration of his lack of caring, While Lewis remained protective of delta's body.

" Your majesty, I'm all for your way of doing things. But now isn't the time, One human isn't going to solve the entire magic crisis. We need to-"

" Which part is most tender to stab."

" Don't wake her up! Like Ava, She can kill us all! She can back from an intense battle, She didn't even used weapons to kill her enemies she fought with just her HANDS!" Before Rhys could continue Noi walked in, Waking up from the ruckus.

" Hey, Have you guys seen one of my daggers around? It's missing." Lewis started to wimper for delta to wake up but to see no reaction from her, He started to panic.