Sickness? Or something greater?

= Delta's view =

Moaning from how tired i wasn't feeling good...like....not very good, I shivered under the covers feeling my chest starting to ache again. Isn't pierce right next to me? Turning my head to the right i didn't see him there, Where is he? He was just right here...lifting my hand to my chest, It feels like my chest is burning and i feel too hot.. I through the blankets off of me, Am i sick? I can feel my body ache, Sweat falling from my head and feeling my eyes grow heavy again.

Hearing yelling and screaming from outside my room, Can't hear well enough like i used too, So i can only hear a few yells and screams.

" Get out of my way prince asch, The princess needs assistance!" I think that's pierce, He doesn't sound good either.

" I knew something was wrong with you, Your the princess's soulmate aren't you?!" I believe that would be asch...ow..my head.

" I. SAID. STEP. ASIDE!" I heard a crash, Did pierce break my door?...eh...whatever.

I can hear more then one footsteps running to my side, Feeling pierce's presences i feel much better...at least the aching slowed down.

" Oh my god, Delta are you okay?!"

" Ava?" I whispered, Feeling a hand press my forehead.

" Your heating up dells, I'm going to make some soup for you ok-"

" Get...ms.oats...she knows how...to fix this...." Was the last thing i said, Falling asleep again.

= ???? =

Chasing the last of the intruders out of my land, I walked back to the kingdom where i once sat. Cleaning my paws, I laid down upon my throne. I worry for my daughter, Feeling her pain as i rejoiced at her final transformation.

" My king! It's finally happening! I bring great news!" I lift my head to see lewis running towards me, Bowing down as i waited for him to continue.

" My king, The princess is at her last transformation. The others believe she is ill, Once her phase is complete she will become the first hybrid of daemos." I Howled, Finally the time has come.

" Any news from the general?"

" He is worried, He too can feel the princess's pain and emotions. This is new information, Her power is growing stronger and stronger every day giving the general stronger magic." I nodded, For eras and eras ago many have tried to take my kingdom and my collection of souls, But they won't find it.

" My king, I didn't only bring good news." I looked at him.

" Lady bish and rhal are planning to bring there army, To take our kingdom..they believe that the princess is dead and will not stop until they take the souls you worked so hard saving." This angered me, Making my homeland shake.

" Prepare the spirits, We have a war to finish..and one more thing before you go lewis." I jumped off of my throne then ran out the kingdom, Running towards to willow trees.

" Good evening saria, I've come to ask of you a favor." She shakes her crooked branches, Since we are all cursed her leaves have fallen and turned into charoal.

" The future queen is coming home?" I smiled nodding, Bring hope through the entire land.

" What favor can i do for you, My king."

" Can you create a small crown, One that represents of hopes and dreams." She thought quietly, Then giggled letting one small white leave shine brightly. Morphing into a small crown for the princess, This brought hope for the entire kingdom.