Delta's inner Struggles pt. 1

= Author-chan's view =

" She'll be fine, Though I don't know about delta." The doctor explained as they all surround delta's bed, Pierce hasn't left her room since they woke up.

" What do you mean?" Ms. Oats asked worried for her and Ava's health.

" Ava has a fever but I don't understand delta's symptoms, when I felt her forehead she's hot then her hands are cold as ice." The doctor said brushing back her locks of hair, Confused if she had fluenza or a virus.

" I'm afraid she will have to stay in bed until anymore symptoms show, Until then there's nothing I can do." They all nodded as pierce kept holding her close, He's been taking care of her.

" Thank you doctor..." she smiled.

" Just call me doctor y/n, I hope she heals well." Ms.Oats nodded leading her towards the exit, The boys tried helping Ava as pierce knew what to do with delta.

He was at the kitchen making something for delta, She taught him to cook meals when ever she was tired or felt lazy. Pierce was making rice curry since it was her favorite dish, He would keep delta in her bed Incase she tries to sneak out the go battle.

" Wow, I never knew Delta's boyfriend could cook this good~" Ms. Oats said as he watched him prepare it, He continued to concentrate on the temperature of the flames.

" She taught me to cook miss, I would like to return the favor." He said as he placed the dish on a tray, Taking it towards her room.

" Here let me open the door for you, She is lucky to have you...not many come close to her before." Ms.Oats said as she watched him place the tray on the small table, Waking delta up slightly.

" My love, I've made your meal. It's one of your favorites, If you would sit up." He whispered sending shivers down her spin, She sat up holding her head as she moans.

" My head...What's wrong with me, I've never gotten this sick before." She whined as pierce placed a kiss on her head, Making her flutter then smile softly.

" Here, You must eat in order to gather your energy love." Ms.Oats giggled at the pair getting attention from the two love-birds.

" Oh don't mind me dear, It looks like little blue has made a match in heaven." This made delta blush even more, Trying to cover her face but to her pierce chuckle at her failed attempts.

" I think I'm going to eat now, Thanks for coming over though. We appreciate the help, If there's anything you need Ava and I are there when you need it." She said as ms.Oats takes her leave, Closing the door behind her. Delta tried taking the spoon but to have pierce holding it for her, So she just let him feed her in bed instead.

" It tastes good, Pierce. I'm impressed of how much you learned, Have you seen lewis anywhere?" Pierce places the dirty dishes on the tray, Placing them on the side.

" The spirit is resting outside of your room, Love." He replied brushing her hair to the side, Not bothering to hide his blushed face.

" I think I should go check on Ava, Maybe she needs-"

" You must stay in bed and rest, It is the healers orders love." Delta wasn't expecting to be stuck in bed, So she tried getting up but to be pushed down by pierce.

" Pierce, Honey I cannot stay here laying down when Ava needs assistance?! And I'm not the type of person to stay sti-" Before she continued Pierce pressed his lips onto hers, Feeling a static spark coring through her veins.

Pierce then smiled slightly, Giving themselves time to breath.

" Stay, I will still be outside the door watching you if you plan to escape from bed." With that he walked off, Leaving delta at her state of lovestruck.

" YOU MANIPULATOR!" She shouted as pierce smiled even more, Knowing that he shut her up easily.

" It worked, As the spirit said it would."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's my 18th birthday! And since it's my b-day I've decided to be nice and updated the chapter, Wonder what happens next.

Words: 707