THE GREAT FALL OF WILLOW PARADISE

= Author-Chan's view =

After ryhs and leif's encounter from the knight, They both made a promise to keep silence from everyone else until farther notice. Though delta found them quite suspicious for there now new behavior towards her, Ava believes that they fear her a bit more then herself. Rhys and leif on the other hand, Want to try the bring back ONE memory, Any memory, Really. After ava and delta bind them with a death spell ( by using crayola) to only make one enterance, Knocking out jake the land lord of the apartment after rhys figured how to put clothes on. At the moment, The boys are asleep in there base. Rhys and leif made a plan to meet at the Ava's and delta's living room for a discussion, While they snuck passed the others pierce has been keeping his eyes on the two.

' Ever since we came back from the 'mall' with the powerful sorceress and her caretaker, They both have been acting quite strange lately.' Pierce thought following silently behind them, Once they got to the living room rhys and leif started the discussion as pierce listened closely, Hiding within the shadows.

" You sure we aren't followed?" Leif asked looking around the surface of the room, Rhys shook his head.

" Were safe, For now anyway." This made pierce left his brow, What are they hiding?

" What are we going to do with the princess then? You heard lewis, The woman has no memory of what happened and now she's found."

" Leif, We can't tell anyone. Not even prince asch must know about the missing princess, Lady grandma though, Was there when the day happened." Rhys stated, Pierce continued to listen throughout the remainer of the discussion.

" Really? She's that old? I'm surpised she's still alive."

" Let me start in the beginning, There was once a king who ruled over rivers and the willow trees. This king had the ability to cross over the e-arth to collect all the souls then come back home without anything getting in his way but one day, The king came across a female human. Who went by the name winter, Like pierce she served as a general by the way lady grandma described her. During the king's time on e-arth, They fell in love as soulmates tied together like a ribbon." Rhys started as leif simply nodded.

" I still don't get how that soulmate crap works, I don't think lewis made it very clear enough." Confused, Pierce remain in silence.

" I'll explain that AFTER i finish the story, The king decided to take her with him to daemos, Where she will remain hidden within his kingdom. There was when the princess was born, She was five months pregant. Winter had the opportunity to go back to her home when ever she pleases as long as she came back safe and sound, When she gave light to the princess her eyes where two different colors one from her father and the other from her mother. She was also a mix hybrid, Making her ten times as strong as the king when using magic."

" She and the princess went back to daemos presenting the king his daughter, Who was supposed to be the future queen of the King's throne. Year after year, The King would make sure to keep the forest and the rivers strong and healthy because they were a gift for his daughter on the day she was born. Lady grandma said their life was filled with peace and joy, A kingdom where there was hardly any war."

" That's because everyone feared him for breaking a record for collecting all the human souls eras ago, He still gives us the chills when he's around." Leif claimed getting shivers and quivers, He would hear rumors about the king striking fear around daemos and anyone who tried to fight him.

" That may be true but everyone respected him very well, Lady grandma was there when the incident happened. A spy and a traitor started a fire from the forest where the princess was, They planned to burn the whole kingdom including Murdering his queen winter. War was declared, He was angered when he took notice that his mate and daughter has gone missing. Turning the entire land into chaos killing anyone who dares to take one step into his kingdom where daemos once lived in harmony. Rumors say that there is a hidden chamber where all his soul hunting were stashed that could've saved the magic crisis if the land wasn't cursed, No one could take the risk so it was invalid." This gave leif and pierce the feeling of horror, Never once knowing the entire story of the kingdom's dark turn.