Movie date & new abilites PT.2

= Delta's view =

- Movie theater -

Ava, Me, Loralei and the guys are in front of a theater.

' I rather be at a cafe then this crap...but ava and loralei are having fun so...i guess it's fine.' I sighed but the feel arms wrapped around me, I looked up to see pierce with a confused.

' We can go somewhere else, If you'd like?'

' Maybe after this, Where do you wanna go?' I yawn, I'm probably going to fall asleep during the movies.

' It's a surprise, Love.' I looked at him to see a small smirk, Oh...he's planing something.

" Hey ava and delta, Do you need the go to the bathroom?" Loralei asked, Ava and i looked at each other.

" No, Why?"

" I'll go, Pierce i'll be right back okay?" I said as he nodded looking back at the movie posters, Loralei dragged me and ava to the bathroom. once we got to the bathroom, I left loralei and ava talk while i use the bathroom.

= Author-chan's view =

" Loralei, Stop!" Ava yelled while delta started to wash her hands.

" Don't you have to go to the bathroom?" Delta smirked at what loralei was doing as she dried her hands, She's trying to get them hooked up. Wait, her smirk fell...oh no she didn't.

" No!" Delta looked at loralei as she slides to her right, Turning on the facet letting the water run. Delta's just going to go get the popcorn and drinks, Though she also wants to see what happens afterwards.

" How about now?" They waited for a while until ava admitted it, Going to the stall as delta looked at loralei.

" Don't worry ava, Delta and I'll wait right here for you." She winked at her as she walks out the door, Delta shrugged her shoulders heading out towards the food area.

Meanwhile loralei when to confront the others, Pierce on the other hand had his suspicions on this loralei person.

' Delta, Are you okay?' He thought wanting to be sure that his mate was safe from harm, Though he hasn't tested their new ability to communicate through there mind. It wouldn't hurt to try, Just for safety purposes.

' Yeah, Just getting food for us and the others...why do you ask?' Delta's thoughts responded through pierce's mind, Shocking him from how far they are.

" Where is princess delta?" Pierce asked making loralei's eyes brighten, He doesn't want to stay separated after what happened last time.

" Aww! Princess!" Loralei had a plan of course for not just ava, She wanted to make it up for delta after all she's been through and that's what she plans to do.

" What have you done with them." Asch squinted his eyes at her.

" Ava's just using the bathroom and delta's at the food court, They'll be back soon but right now i have to talk to you guys about ava and delta and kissing~" Loralei smirked of course delta and ava will hunt them but she's doing them a favor so it shouldn't count.

Pierce though looked confused until he remembers delta telling him what it was, Though she didn't finish explaining what it meant.

" Kissing?" Noi asked as confused as everyone else.

" What's that?" Leif asked leaving loralei flabbergasted.

" Wait, Wait, Wait....have you guys ever kissed a girl before?" Loralei's eyes turned to stars.