Movie date & new abilities PT.1

= Delta's view =

" wait, So your telling me...that you were born as a demon?" Ava said looking quite surprised by me, My horns popped up since this morning...surprisingly.

" Daemos, And yeah i am but more like a hybrid if you ask me." I explained a bit, Ava is really taking this well then i thought she did.

" And your supposed to be queen soon, Right?" I nodded in response.

" Then its settled! Because loralei is here and i can't deal with her so, I'm taking you and everyone with me." I sighed really, Loralei? I mean i like her and all but, I don't want to be a bother.

' Is something wrong, Love?' I jumped getting ava's attention again, She looked confused.

' Yeah, I'm good thanks.' I thought back, Surprised and shocked...still not used to that yet.

" You okay? You look like you seen a ghost or something." I moaned hearing pierce chuckles through my mind, I took a deep breath.

" I may or may not have a soulmate and may or may not have the ability to communicate through our minds because we're linked somehow?" Ava looked at me then smirked like the grinch, Giving me shivers.

" This soulmate wouldn't be pierce by any chance~" I felt flustered as ava laughed evilly.

" Yes..."

" And you said you and pierce have this mind ability?" I nodded, We where in the livingroom.

" Wait, Do the guys know about this?" Ava asked me but before i respond, The others walked in on our conversation.

" What are you guys talking about?" Leif asked as ava and i looked at eachother, I shrugged my shoulders.

" Pierce and delta have some sort of new magic ability, Is all i guess." Ava said as shock filled the room, well except pierce and i since we're still new to the whole mind reading.

" Wait, you mean their both linked somehow?" Rhys asked.

" Yes but we-" I got interupted by asch who tried to drag me but to end up being carried by pierce instead.

" To the throne room, Now."

- The throne room -

" Show us"

" What?"

" You heard me, Show us your magic or else-"

" If threatening me is going to get what you want, It isn't going to work on me asch." I said getting slightly annoyed.

' I wish i could snap my fingers at you, So i can turn you all to dust.' I thought hearing pierce chuckle a bit, I smiled bring attention to everyone in the room.

" What's so funny?" Noi asked who looked lost for a moment.

' Maybe you should, Love. Though, I do not think that is wise.' Pierce thought as i sighed.

" WHAT DID THE BOTH OF YOU SAY?!" Asch yelled getting impatient as always.

" Take it easy, I just said i wanted to snap my fingers so i can turn you all to dust." I said seeing terror on all of their faces, I smiled lazily.

" But pierce said that wouldn't be a wise decision, So i guess you guys are safe...for now. But you guys better prepare yourselves for the movie date tonight, So get dressed." This got them running to their rooms as pierce walked to his, pierce's room was beautiful.

Cyan colored walls, Weapons on their hooks and surprisingly lewis sitting on pierce's bed.

" Lewis? You can talk right?" I asked as i was taken back in shock.

" Of course and i can see your crown, Though only spirits can see it. You look marvelous my queen, I can't wait to see you and pierce court today." Pierce and i blushed as lewis laughed, He then layed down on the pillow.

" I would like to explain to you on how things are going back home but i think it can wait, I'll explain what's happening once you return from courting." With that lewis teleported off, As i looked at pierce who gave me a kiss on my head.

" I will explain as well but for now, Let our courtship begin."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is part 1 of the date, Though pierce has other plans instead...until the next chapter!

Words: 686