Chapter 6

New update!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Once you and Jimin finish texting, you immediately bolt to Suho's house. You make it there in record time and pull out his spare key and invite yourself in. 

   The house was quiet; seemingly empty. You could hear the sound of a shower faintly in another room.

   "Suho!" you call, "Get your ass in the living room!"

   You hear heavy footsteps booming your way. Three seconds later, Suho emerges with only a towel around his waist. He searches frantically for you. Once you're found, he leaps over the couch and lands right next to you.

   "Y/N! What happened at the fan meet? All over Twitter and Instagram, they're talking about a girl who spent extra time with Jimin, even though security called her time as up many times. Apparently, Jimin ignored the security guard and even his other members too! Did you see the girl?" Suho looks at you in excitement. You look down at your lap and scratch behind your ears nervously.

   "No, I didn't see it happen."

   Suho groans and leans back against the couch. You decide that this is the best time to continue.

   "I didn't see it because I was in it."

   Suho's head snaps over to you.

   "What?!"

   "Suho, Park Jimin is my soulmate."

   Suho's mouth falls open. His rounded ears perk straight up. You use the opportunity to keep talking.

   "I also found out that Jimin is a. . ." You debate on whether you should tell your friend.

   "What is he, Y/N?"

   "He's a hybrid!" you blurt out. You automatically cover your mouth and look down in shame. Jimin won't be to upset about you telling him, right?

   Right.

   Suho looks at you with wide eyes and mouth basically on the ground. He slowly rolls off the couch and falls to the floor.

   "OH MY GOSH!" 

   Suho squeals and rolls around on the ground.

   "My best friends' soulmate is Jimin from Bangtan~!"

   You laugh and rest your head in your hands.

   Suho abruptly sits up and turns to face you. "When can I meet him? I need to have the older brother/best friend talk with him." Suho raises his knuckles and visibly pops them. "I'll kill him if he hurts you." An evil smirk creeps onto his face and he giggles evilly. You laugh again and flick him on the forehead. Suho whines and rubs the spot.

   "That actually hurt you whore," he growls. You shrug and lay down on the couch with your eyes closed.

   "But anyway, I still have to get to know him before you can." Suho scoffs and leans back against the couch. 

   "I should be the judge of character. What if he tries to kiss you on the first date?" Suho gasps and turns around to face you. "You would've lost your first kiss to a jerk!" You grab a pillow and chuck it at him. He groans in response.

   "Suho, I'm sure I'll be fine. If he does something to me, I'll give you full permission to go at him." Suho grins and lays his head against your knees.

   You then notice that Suho was still without clothes. Your face heats up in embarrassment. "Yah! Put some clothes on! Eww!" Suho looks at you in disgust. "If Jimin saw us right now, he'd probably abandon me," you mutter to yourself, but of course, Suho could hear you with his big-ass ears. Suho rolls his eyes and makes his way to his room.