Chapter 35

New Chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

**Warning: Some mature talking.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

All beings get soulmates, hybrids aren't the only ones.

***

   After embarrassingly paying the Uber driver extra money for disturbing him with your sloppy kissing sounds, you and Jimin drunkingly make it up to your apartment, where you proceeded to have fun (if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) before just resting on your bed in each other's arms. Jimin stroked your ears lovingly, listening to your calming purring sounds and feeling more at peace than ever before in his entire life. With a content sigh, you snuggle more into Jimin's bare chest.

   "Baby, wanna know what'll make this night ten times better?" Jimin finally whispers, breaking the silence.

   "What?" you murmur, still purring from the pleasurable sensation of Jimin petting and grooming you.

   "Whiskey."

   You freeze.

   "Yeah, you're right. But first, let's shower so we can be all nice and clean." You smile.

   "Okay!"

   You attempt to pull yourself off of the bed but immediately fall back, groaning.

   "What's wrong, babygirl?" Jimin asks, smirking.

   "Fuck you, Jimin," you mumble.

   "No, I to you. I don't think it'd work from you to me."

   "Oh my gosh, Jimin! Just carry me to the bathroom," you pout.

   "To you, it's Da--."

   "JIMIN JUST CARRY ME!"

***

   "Why?" you whine while Jimin carried you back into your room.

   "Well, you just looked so appetizing, so I couldn't help myself," Jimin explains, making huge gestures with his hands. You flip him off and flick his forehead, emitting a groan from the fox hybrid.

   "Since I can't move, you're going to have to get the alcohol, grab the glasses, and also change the sheets all by yourself," you smile smugly and cross your arms triumphantly.

   "Wait, okay, I see the drinking stuff, but why change the sheets?" Jimin cocks his head to the side.

   "Just change the got damn sheets, Jimin." Jimin scrambles to his feet and darts to the hall.

***

   "Baby, why don't we do a VLive?" Jimin asks once you both were situated in the clean sheets and were about to fill your empty shot glasses.

   "You can still do that?"

   "Yeah. I still have my password and shit; they can't really delete it off my phone." You hum.

   "Okay," you say after some time.

   "Really?!" Jimin squeals.

   "Sure, I don't see why not." Jimin cheers and kisses you on the cheek before bouncing over to your desk and setting up his live stream, not caring about the fact that you both were only in robes.