Chapter 11

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~

*Friendly reminder: Hyrish speaking is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/ Soulmate Fact

Canine and Feline hybrids mark their mates to show to everyone that they belong to them. Sometimes, both partners in the relationship mark each other.

***

   About an hour after Suho's interruption, Jimin had to go back home. The boys wanted to have a game night or something. Suho left right after him.

   Soon enough, you were alone in your thoughts. What had just happened? You touch your lips and smile. You had just made out with Park Jimin!

   You jump off the couch and skip happily to your bathroom to prepare for bed. You turn the water on for a shower and start taking your clothes off when your hand brushes your neck.

   "Ouch!" you yowl. "What the . . ." You turn towards the mirror and gasp. All on your neck are red, purple, and blue marks.

   Hickeys.

   You were so relaxed that you didn't even realize what Jimin was doing!

   Right above your collarbone, there was a spot that was a lot rawer than the other spot.

   Your mark spot.

   Jimin was going to claim you!

   Your heart starts beating rapidly. Being marked was a big deal. If Jimin would have marked you, then you both wouldn't have been able to stay from each other for long. It'd physically hurt if you're away from each other for as little as two days!

   You sigh and get into the shower.

   It wouldn't have been a bad thing, you thought. You really did like Jimin. You could live with sticking to his side forever. However, when Jimin went out of town, there might be times where you wouldn't be able to go. Jimin shouldn't have that extra stress on himself while touring.

   You finish your shower and the rest of your bathroom routine and climb into bed. While cuddling your Mang and Chimmy plushies, you send a quick goodnight message to Jimin and Suho before you fall into slumber.

***

   The next morning, you awake to the sound of someone knocking on your door. You force yourself out of bed and trudge to the front doorway. Quickly putting away your ears and tail, you pull open your front door.

   "Jimin?"

   "Hey baby."

   Jimin stands right outside your door, wearing a black leather jacket over a Louis Vuitton white shirt. Faded black ripped jeans cover his legs and a pair of Timberlands are on his feet. He's got on stylish expensive black tinted sunglasses and a black beanie over his head. A mask covered his mouth and nose.

   He looks hot.

   Jimin smirks and closes your gaped mouth, which you didn't even know was open.