Chapter 25

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Also, anytime you get a notification about old chapters, it means I'm editing them. I have OCD about writing errors like that and I have to fix them.

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Soulmates can't feel the pain of childbirth, periods, or anything internal. Only exterior injuries can harm a person's soulmate.

***

   Soon enough, you were all in the van on the way to the airport. You were sitting in Jimin's lap, who was sitting next to Hoseok and the window. The car ride was quiet and awkward; the only words that were exchanged were between Jungkook and another member; he made sure he went the extra mile and didn't include you and/or Jimin in any of the conversations. You only spoke to Jimin in Hyrish and when you did all you got were stares.

   "Jimin, you guys have a private plane, right?" you ask.

   "Yeah, but I don't know if there'll be enough seats so either you sit in my lap the whole time or we both sit on the floor," he replies.

   "We could just chill in our animal forms," you suggest.

   "But yours is so much bigger than mine," Jimin whines. He drops his ears and pokes out his bottom lip in an adorable pout.

   "You would rather me sit in your lap for two and a half hours?" You raise one of your eyebrows at him. The fennec fox pauses for a moment and thinks heavily.

   "Touché," he finally answers. You giggle and rest your head on his chest.

   "Talk in Korean or don't talk at all," Jungkook grumbles.

   "Talk to all of us or shut your trap," you quip back. Jungkook rolls his eyes and goes back to playing on his phone.

   After awhile, the van pulls up to the airport. Jimin's eyes were still bloodshot, so while he was pulling on his mask, you slipped on his sunglasses for the short walk inside. During this time, you both also hid your ears and tail.

   "Remember, Jimin, keep your head down while you're walking inside," you remind your soulmate.

   "I'll try my best," he mumbles and gives you a small smile. the smile though, was obviously fake and you could tell that he was extremely anxious.

   "It's okay, honey, as long as nobody sees your eyes, you should be fine." He nods, however, he's now frowning.

   "I'll see you in a bit." You give him one last kiss on the lips before hiding in the back of the van waiting for the boys to leave it. The game plan was that the can would drive you to the other employees and you would walk with them, and when you got to the terminal area, you'd beeline it straight for their private jet.

   The door then opens and the members of BTS file out of the van one by one. Jimin glances at you one last time before hopping out right after Hoseok. The driver then drops you off with the employees and drives off.

   Meanwhile, Jimin was doing exactly as you said and kept his gaze to the ground. Normally, he acknowledged the fans and interacted with them, so he was sure that his fans would notice something off about him.

   "Jiminie!" a fan calls.

   "Oppa! Look at me!" another yells.

   "Chim Chim!"