Chapter 44

New (and last) chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

If people attempt to reject their soulmate, they'll all eventually come back. Not being with a soulmate feels like your soul is being ripped from your body.

***

   Time passes and your belly grows bigger and bigger. You and Jimin made sure that you stayed out of public eye as you both didn't want the media to find out about the pup/cub. And when you actually did have to go out in public, you'd wear huge clothes or multiple layers, even in the heat.

   Hybrid pregnancies only lasted for around six months, and you were around five and a half months in. The baby could literally come at any time now. Jimin had already gone back to his crazy insane schedule and wasn't able to spend as much time as before with you, but he always made sure to come back once they were all done and spent the rest of the day/night with you.

   The media reacted mostly positive to Jimin's readmission back into Bangtan. There were of course tons of backlash about it, too, though--in people's eyes, hybrids were slaves and servants. Hybrids didn't have any worth to them. But, that was to be expected with human beings; they can't naturally accept change or differentiation. It's a slow and lengthy process.

      However, TXT is absolutely thriving. As the worlds first all hybrid band (as far as everyone knows), a lot of new people wanted to check out the rebels and ultimately got hooked. Due to Jimin's threat, they didn't get in trouble for coming out, either. The group of five boys couldn't make it to your wedding, but were sure to congratulate you once you got back.

   Speaking of which, you and Jimin finally told everyone of your pregnancy once you both got back from your honeymoon. Suho was absolutely livid--he had literally just scolded you about using protection so as to not get pregnant. But once you and Jamie were able to calm him down, he was quite excited for you and demanded the baby be named after him. You awkwardly laughed it off.

   Now as for BTS, they were an entirely different story. They were afraid of the hate they'd receive if the media found out. They were afraid that'd it turn out like it did with EXO's Chen, but you and Jimin honestly could care less. Well, you do care, but that's why your both planning on keeping the pup/cub a secret.

***

   Jimin was currently at a fan meet and you were working a shift at the tech store when you felt it. A trickle of liquid streamed down your leg while you were ringing up a customer. Your friendly smile immediately dropped from your face. The woman in front of you gave you a questioning glance and you had to force a reassuring grin that soon diminished the moment she exited the shop.

   "S-Suho!" you call. Your best friend rushes out of the break room.

   "What's wrong?" he questions.

   "Call Jimin."

   "Why--?"

   "MY WATER JUST BROKE!"

   Suho's eyes go wide. "Oh, fuck!" he shouts. The red panda ran to get his cell phone from out of the lounge and dials your soulmate before rushing you to the hospital.

***

   Jimin was politely talking to his fans when an employee ran up to him.

   "Sir, your soulmate is on the phone," he whispered in Jimin's ear. Jimin looked at him confusedly. "He said it was important!"