Chapter 15

New chapter! Enjoy~~<3

*Warning: Not rated r, but might make people feel uncomfortable in the beginning.

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

When canine or feline hybrids get angry, even if they're in human form, their canines will grow longer and will sharpen.

***

   "What? I thought you forgot about that!" you exclaim.

   "Nope," Jimin growls. "This is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

   Jimin's hand ran over your tail slowly. A purr leaves your mouth, causing Jimin to look into your eyes.

   "Does that feel good, baby?" You nod and avoid Jimin's gaze.

   "Your tail is soft," he whispers. Too afraid to open your mouth, you nod again.

   "I can see now why you wanted to touch mine," Jimin chuckles. You smile at the sound of his laugh. It truly was a beautiful sound.

   Jimin's hand continued its journey. You slowly started to relax in his touch; it really did feel amazing.

   "A-Ah, J-Jimin. . ." you moaned.

   Moaned.

   Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth with your hand.

   Jimin's eyes shot up to yours, a dark expression covering his face.

   "Remove your hand," he ordered. You did as he said and moved your hand to Jimin's right bicep.

   Jimin grabbed your tail again and caressed it a little faster this time. Another moan left your mouth. Jimin slowly parted his lips and you could see his fangs elongate and sharpen in his mouth. He lowered himself more onto you and you could feel his warm breath on your neck, right on your mark spot.

   "No one can stop me now," he whispered. Jimin attached his lips to your neck and started to suck on it. Your hands found its way to his back and you could feel your claws grow longer. Hopefully they didn't make Jimin bleed, but if they did then oh well.

   You could feel Jimin's fangs on your mark spot. He was slowly biting harder and harder, still not drawing blood and--

   RING! RING! Call from Namjoon. RING! RING!

   "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Jimin raged. "WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP BLOCKING ME?!"

   Jimin rolled off of you, panting heavily. He snatches his phone and pushes it up to his ear.

   "What?!" he snapped. Deciding to ease drop, you listen to what Namjoon had interrupted for.

   "(Where are you? Practice is about to start!)"

   "No it's fucking not, I have fifteen minutes!"

   "(Well, I want you here early so you can help me with the dances.)"

   "Get Hoseok!" Jimin says exasperatedly.

   You hear Namjoon sigh loudly on the other end of the line. "(Just do what I asked you to do!)"