Chapter 38

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Being away from your soulmate from around two days and more can severely damage a soulmate and their partner. The longer your away, the more it hurts.

***

   A couple of days have passed since TXT's unexpected visit. The five left promises of staying clear away from Jungkook, which of course still didn't assure you and Jimin that much, but it is what it is.

   Currently, you and Jimin were cuddling on the couch, waiting patiently for this years MAMA Awards to air. It would be the first time that Jimin wouldn't be there, but he still wanted to watch it.

   Finally, it did start. This years performances were as stellar as ever. You and Jimin had a ton of fun dancing and singing to the different groups performing.

   The camera flashed over to BTS. All of the members were talking and having fun with each other like normal except for one person:

   Taehyung.

   Taehyung sat there a little bit away from everyone else and stared off into absolute nothingness for absolutely no reason. (I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.) Jungkook turned towards him and attempted to make conversation, but ultimately failed miserably when Taehyung seemingly stared right through him. Jungkook gulped and turned away from the older male.

   "What's up with him?" you mumble to yourself.

   "I have no idea. I'll call him once the event is over with," Jimin replies.

   The camera moved away from BTS and moved around to a few other groups before landing on TXT. The five boys spoke in hushed tones and barely acknowledged the camera, which was pretty unusual for them.

   You furrow your eyebrows. What was up with everyone today?

   "Ah, I'm going to run to McDonald's to get some nuggets. Want anything?" Jimin asks, standing up from the couch.

   "Just get a large enough batch for the both of us and also a large fry, please," you answer.

   "Okay, I'll be right back."

   "Hurry back! TXT will perform soon!"

   "I wouldn't miss it for the world." The front door clicks shut.

   You sigh and grab a pillow Jimin was previously using and snuggle it to your chest.

   While Jimin was away, you prance into your kitchen and grab two glasses and a bottle of Soju before heading back over to your living room. You pour yourself a glass of the alcohol before continuing to watch the show.

   Jimin reappeared around fifteen minutes later with your fast food and you both enjoyed your meal in each other's arms while you both continued to watch the show.

   Soon enough, TXT was due to perform and they did so as flawlessly as always. Their youthful energy made you miss the good ol' days (Even though you're only twenty-two).

   "Look at how cute Taehyunnie looks," you coo to Jimin as you slap his arm repeatedly and point to the boy even though he was literally the only person on the screen and Jimin could clearly see him.

   "I know; he's so adorable~!" Jimin squeals.

   "I want a baby," you pout. Jimin's eyes widen and he looks at you in shock.

   "Wha--!"

   "MOAAAA!"

   Yours and Jimin's eyes snap over to the television.

   "Thank you all so much for providing us with this opportunity to come here," Soobin says confidentially. You wipe away a fake tear.

   "But--"

   "There's always a 'but,'" Jimin grumbles.

   "--we have an announcement; a confession." Your ears perk up and you lean forward on the couch.

   Are they--?

   "Do it," Soobin commands.

   And they do just as you hoped they wouldn't-- released their hybrid forms. Jimin's hand covers his mouth as you just sit there in complete and utter shock.

   "Surprise, surprise. I'm sure you guys aren't too shocked. I mean, we literally made a whole song about our hybrid forms," Yeonjun stated.

   "Yeah. Well anyway, the entire reason why we came clean is because of two people-- Park Jimin and his soulmate, Y/N L/N. Jimin was kicked out of his band because of his heritage, which is something he need not be ashamed of. It was easy for BigHit because they would still have six other members of BTS to carry on the band. But. . . they can't really do that to us, because it means that they'd have to disband our group, and we make them too much money to do that."

   Damn. Where was Soobin getting his confidence today?

   "What happened to Jimin was unfair. Us hybrids are exactly the same as all of you humans-- we just have ears on top of our heads or whatever and tails on our lower backs. We still get soulmates like humans, look like humans, talk like humans-- why do we have no rights? It's like 1950's America all over again," Yeonjun adds.

   "Into conclusion, BigHit Entertainment, Jimin did not deserve to be removed from is position. Hybrid or not, he's still the same person, and so are we. I guarantee are music is still going to sound the same even with the new knowledge that the world has received, and I bet BTS's music will, too. Trend hashtag 'Justice for Jimin' everywhere until BigHit has no choice but to let our sunbaenim back in. Can you all do that, MOARMY?" Beomgyu brings his hands in front of him and pouts like a puppy. Chorus's of "yes's" ring throughout the crowd and the TXT boys bow before exiting the stage and exhaustingly walking back to their chairs; ears down and tails dragging along the floor.

   In a flash, you and Jimin disappear and reappear right in front of the TXT boys, scaring the shit out of them. Yeonjun hid behind the giant German Shepard, Huening Kai jumped into Beomgyu's arms, and Taehyun dive-bombed the two of you into a tight hug. The rest of the members followed behind when they noticed it was just you two.

   "You guys are idiots," Jimin choked out, tears running down his cheeks.

   "We know," they answered.

   "But I love you guys so much," Jimin sobbed.

   "We know."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, NAMJOON'S BLUE HAIR?!?!?! IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh and, Jimin be looking mighty fine lol.