Chapter 41

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Hybrids were regular humans experimented on around two-three hundred years prior to today.

***

   You felt weird.

   Extremely weird.

   For the last couple of days, you had been feeling oddly sick during random points of time. You mainly just threw up a lot. For example, you were recording Jimin singing his solo "Promise" in Hyrish, and right when you hit the stop button, you had the sudden urge to vomit. You had to assure Jimin that you weren't gagging because of his singing skills. Another example was when you were eating out of your favorite mac-and-cheese cup. You were literally in the middle of chewing when the smell suddenly was putrid, causing you to gag. And the weirdest part was that you and Jimin hadn't been around too many people since he proposed. The media went nuts when one of the bystanders that were intruding on your private moment posted his entire proposal to the internet. You both stayed in doors so that you wouldn't be mobbed. How annoying!

   Jimin was getting worried. Well, who wouldn't get worried if their fiancé was suddenly always feeling sick? Or if their fiancé's favorite foods were now deemed poison?

   At the moment, Jimin was comforting and helping you while you regurgitated another lunch. Not even something as light as ramen could stay in your belly. When you got it all out, Jimin back hugged you while you brushed your teeth. He took one look at your reflection before he felt a sudden wave of fear wash over him.

   "That's it, I'm taking you to the hospital."

   "W-W-Wait! No!" you pleaded.

   "Baby, you look so sick! There's only so much you can do at home," Jimin replied, his ears falling flat against his head.

   "But I'm fine!"

   "No, you're no--," Jimin's phone began to ring. He picked it up after giving you a stern look.

   "BigHit?" Jimin asked himself. You cock your head to the side. Jimin answers the phone, but you're too lazy to eavesdrop so you just go and lie on your bed. (More like the author is too lazy to write the conversation.)

   "What'd they want?" you ask once Jimin's back.

   "They want me to come to the company for a meeting," Jimin replies with furrowed brows. He lays down next to you.

   "Well, what're you waiting for? Go," you say.

   "But you're still sick."

   "I'll call Jamie. Now, go see what they want." Jimin reluctantly agrees before kissing your forehead and leaving the apartment.

   You sigh and lean back on the headboard. Was there really something wrong with you? You sigh again and grab your phone to call Suho's soulmate. You decided not to call Suho because he'd probably freak out.

   Jamie came over as quick as she could. Suho had a shift at the technology store, so she didn't tell him where she was going.

   "Y/N?" Jamie called once she let herself in the apartment.

   "I'm back here in our room," you weakly replied.

   Jamie released her ears and tail before walking into the room, where you hadn't moved. She moved to sit by you on the bed.