Chapter 18

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

People who's soulmates died before they ever met, will either die alone or find refuge in another person who also lost their soulmate. However, their love won't be true.

***

   Later on that night, everyone had left and it was just you and Jimin remaining in your little hospital room. The police were due to come first thing in the morning for questioning and both you and Jimin were required by his management to come talk to them right when you were released.

   Visitors weren't allowed to visit anymore, so you and Jimin had released your ears. The doctors and nurses already knew both of your secrets (which they promised to keep); they did blood work and found out from your DNA. You can't hide stuff like that from doctors.

   You and Jimin were cuddled up in the hospital bed while binge watching American comedies to keep your moods up. At random points, flashbacks from the night before would cross your mind, and in order to not have another breakdown, you watched the movies. Jimin also made sure to hold you tightly at all times and give you plenty of affection to help you.

   It was around one A.M. when you finally got bored of the movies. You could tell that Jimin had, too. Halfway through Dumb and Dumber 2, he had moved his gaze from the TV hanging on the wall to you. His stare burned holes through your skin, but every time you tried to catch him in the act, he'd look away like he never was staring at you in the first place. So, you took this as the cue to give in to yours and Jimin's boredness and turned off the movie.

   The room was drenched in darkness, but the both of you could see everything as clear as day thanks to the types of hybrids you both were. You both lay facing each other in a comfortable silence, deep in thought. Jimin was absentmindedly rubbing the back of your ears, causing you to purr quietly. Your tail, once tangled with Jimin's, started waving back and forth, causing the blanket on top of you to move. Jimin took notice to this and chuckled quietly. Your face turned red in embarrassment.

   "Baby," Jimin starts, "do you think you can stay in the dorms with us while the stab wound heals? It's not like I don't trust Suho or anything like that but--" Jimin stops for a second. "Actually, that's exactly what it is. I don't trust him with you." You giggle at his protectiveness and place a kiss on his cheek.

   "Yes, Chimmy. Also, since we're both marked, we can't stay away from each other for long, which means that we will have to make more time for each other so that we both won't go mentally insane and or die." Jimin chuckles, nodding his head with a smile before kissing your forehead.

   "We go on tour in a few months. You'll have to go with us," says Jimin.

   "I figured," you reply. "But how will I be able to stick next to you in like airports?"

   "Well, Bangtan and I can either shield you or you'll have to tough it out with the other Bighit staff."

   "But I don't want to be separated from you," you whine.

   "Nor do I, but we don't want ARMY to find out about you and harass you. I wouldn't want to hurt them, even though I will in a heartbeat if one of them lays a finger on you." You sigh and nod, giving in.