Chapter 40

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

People with more than one soulmate are generally looked down upon, sadly.

***

   Jungkook stared off into the nothingness of the restaurant he was currently at with a pissed off expression on his handsome face. The man was waiting for his fellow 97' liner friends to make an appearance and was quite bored. So, having nothing to do will naturally and eventually lead to a person getting lost in their thoughts.

   TXT ruined all his hard work. How could they get all of MOARMY to go against him? Sure, they didn't know exactly that Jungkook was behind Jimin's banishment, but they had to know that it was one of the members. They should've accepted it and moved on like Jimin had said during his last concert.

   Jungkook groaned and rested his head down on the table. So fucking annoying!

   "Hey, Kook!"

   Jungkook jumped in his chair and lifted his head up extremely fast, almost giving him whiplash.

   "Yah, Yugyeom! Don't scare me like that," Jungkook scowled angrily.

   "Man, who pissed in your coffee this morning?" Yugyeom muttered. Jungkook rolled his eyes in response.

   "What's up, Jungkook?" Mingyu smiled.

   "Hi," Jungkook responded coldly and dryly.

   "Yah, if you didn't want to spend time with us, then why bother coming?" Eun-Woo said with a hurt expression on his face. Jungkook glanced up and sighed.

   "Sorry hyungs; Gyeomie." Jungkook's gaze downcasted to the table. The other three boys quickly accept his apology and fill in the remaining seats.

   "So, what's with all the huffing and puffing anyway, Hyung?" Yugyeom questions as a young waiter sets a glass of water in front of all the newly arrived men.

   "Ahh, don't call me 'hyung.' It makes me feel weird," Jungkook said as he glared at the youngest. Yugyeom put his hands up in mock surrender.

   "Answer the question, Kook," Eun-Woo said, still not happy with the fact of Jungkook's rudeness.

   "All of my hard work has gone to waste." Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger.

   "Hard work for what?" Mingyu cocked his head to the side.

   "I spent so much time exposing that mutt; following him, hiring someone to follow him-- and it's all going to waste because of those five bastards!"

   "Wait, hold up, what?" Yugyeom questioned with wide eyes.

   Those dumbass errors are trying to bring the mutt back to the band, and are using the entire MOARMY to do it!" Jungkook exclaimed angrily.

   "Wait, bitch, that was you?" Eun-Woo raised his eyebrows.

   "What was me?" Jungkook asked cluelessly.

   "That got Park Jimin kicked out of BTS?"

   Jungkook blinked once. "Oh. Yeah, mhm." Jungkook took a long sip of his water.

   "Dude, what the hell?!" Mingyu yelled angrily.

   "Hmm? What?"

   "Why the fuck would you do that? Isn't he one of your best friends?" Eun-Woo questioned with furrowed brows.