Chapter 42

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

If you're soulmates with a hybrid and you have a child, there's a chance that'll it'll be either a hybrid or human.

***

   "Y-You're what?" Jimin stuttered.

   "Preggers."

   "Y-You have a little pup or cub in there?" Jimin pokes your belly.

   "Yup."

   "I-I'm going to be a daddy?"

   "Well, you already a--"

   "I'm going to be a baby daddy?" You giggle and nod your head.

   "Oh-Oh my gosh!" Jimin shouts and grabs your waist before spinning you around excitedly, tears dripping out of his crescent moon shaped eyes-- due to his adorable smile of course. You giggle and tap on his muscled arms when you're ready to get down.

   "What do you think it'll be? A little fox puppy? Or a cheetah cub? Oh! Do you think they'll be a little boy or girl? Ah! We need to discuss names! So many things to decide!" Jimin claps. You giggle for the third time and crawl into Jimin's lap.

   "Well, I kind of want to wait to know what the gender of the baby is till birth," you saw awkwardly, twiddling with your fingers.

   "That's fine! Then we can have a nice surprise," Jimin grins. You smile back at him and kiss his button nose. "We'll just get gender neutral clothes.

   "Let's discuss names," Jimin mewls, his hand finding its way under your shirt and rubbing your barely noticeable stomach.

   "Okay, well, I--uh, I've always wanted to name my son Ezra," you say nervously.

   "Ezra?"

   "Mhm."

   "Hmm, an American name? I wonder how you'd write that in Hangeul . . ." Jimin mindlessly wondered. You snickered.

   "We'll figure that out when the time comes. Do you have any names that you really like?" you ask.

   "I've always liked the name Milee. Can we name our daughter--if we have one--Milee?" Jimin cocks his head to the side.

   "That's a cute name! So if it's a boy, Ezra, and a girl, Milee. Sounds good to me," you grin again.

   "I can't wait to tell my family!" Jimin squeaks.

   "I'm excited to tell Suho," you say.

   "Do you want to wait to tell people until after we get married? Perhaps everyone will be more accepting then than telling them before we elope," Jimin suggests.

   "That'll probably be a smart idea," you agree. "Can we also keep the pup or cub out of the media, even after they're born? Just to keep them safer and so they can grow up like normal kids."

   "Yeah, I was thinking that too," Jimin nods.

   "Great! Now, tell me about what happened at the company?"

   "Oh, yeah! So, after dealing with that bitch Minsoo (receptionist), Hitman Bang found me and I followed him back to his office, where he offered me my contract back. I was obviously very happy, but of course it seemed a little sketchy. So, I was questioning him about it when Jungkook literally appeared out of thin air and proceeded to beg me to take my job back."

   "What?"

   "Yeah, I know. Said he understood how I felt and shit--I don't know. So I naturally took my job back--with of course my own added rules in there."

   "That's great, Chimmy!" you smile. "Our hard work along with TXT's sacrifice proved to be worthwhile."

   "I know! I'm so happy! It'll probably be extremely awkward, though, until Namjoon and Yoongi apologize," Jimin grimaces.

   "Yeah, but that's natural."

   "I guess."

   "Now, do you want to sing for me and our unborn child?" you flutter your eyelashes.

   "Sure. Anything for you, baby."

***

THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY SHORTEST CHAPTER. But it's sort of a filler if you couldn't tell. Also, the story is ending. I've actually already finished hand writing it, I just need to transfer it to my drafts.

Also, what'd you guys think about the Dynamite B-Side music video? I like it; Jin has the screen time that he deserves. However, it's sad that it took ARMY's complaining to BigHit about it for him to actually get justice.

And the way Jungkook got all of the lines was unfair. ABSOLUTELY NO HATE TO JUNGKOOK THOUGH. He's still an amazing person, and it's not his fault that his company favors him. THIS IS MY OPINION THOUGH, SO DON'T AT ME. Also, the rap line deserved more lines too and Jin but there's nothing we can do about it except spam BigHit's emails lol.

Anyways, please make sure to vote and comment! It really does help. Bye friends~~<3