→0

★ʙᴏ᥊ʏ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ★

*14 Years ago*

"Good night kookie-ah I'll see you tomorrow ok?" The older said as he pressed a sweet kiss on the youngers cheek. Causing the little alphas cheeks to heat up.

"Good night hyungie. Don't forget to bring cookies with you tomorrow ok? You promised me." He says before flashing his big bunny smile before tiptoeing and placing a kiss on his hyungies cheek as well before giggling and running into his house.

Taehyung smiled shyly as he looked at the youngers retreating back before making his way back to home with a wide grin on his face.

What both of them didn't knew was they won't see each other again.

*Present*

Hoseok shook Jungkook violently causing him to wake up.

"Did you have a bad dream Jungkookie? You were crying in your sleep so I woke you up." Hoseok said with a concerned expression.

Jungkook sighed.

"I saw that kid again hyung. I don't remember anything about him not even his name but whenever I see him finally returning to I guess home my heart feels heavy.

It hurts so bad and I don't know why." He grips on his hair pulling on it.

"It's ok Jungkook try not to think about it ok? Go home and take rest it's evening already." Jungkook nods and gets up grabbing his bag making his way back to home.

When he finally hits the bed he can't help but think about the boy.

'What's his name?'

'Did he come back the day after?'

'Where is he now?'

'Why can't I remember him?'

Soon he fell asleep with the thought of the boy with a box smile.

/Somewhere else/

Tonight was the night. The night he becomes a heartless cruel demon and loses himself.

He sits in the corner waiting for a witch to come and take him to end his sufferings. To perform the final ritual. But he knew he couldn't be free anyways no god accepts a corrupted soul. Only devil does.

He can see the red moon shining so brightly. So beautifully. But what's the need of beauty if it brings destruction.

As he waits he can't help but think, think about that little boy with a bunny smile. He wonders if the other remembers him. If he ever looked for him.

It was a wish before death to see the boy one last time. Just for once. To know that he's ok, to know that the boy didn't hate him for not keeping his promise.

For never showing up.

He hears the metal door open. Looking up to see two witches standing in front of him.
"Are you happy Taroth? You finally get to be free today." The tall witch said.

Taehyung scoffed.

"I'm not Taroth I'm Taehyung." The other witch glared at him raising his hand to hit Taehyung but the other stopped him.

"Don't you dare touch him or we won't be able to perform the ritual." The tall witch glared at him before looking down to Taehyung who was looking down as well.

He yanked him by his hair making Taehyung look at him into the eyes.

"You are not Taehyung you're Taroth. You always were and always will be." He watched as big tear drops rolled down the humans cheeks.