→2

★ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴜᴅᴇ★

Days passed by and Taehyung and Yeonjun got closer. They talked a lot. Yeonjun shared a lots of stories with Taehyung. They worked on Taehyungs demonic side, eating habit and other things as well.

Taehyung was slowly adapting to the normal world where everyone doesn't makes him suffer.

Yeonjun would take him to roam around every once in a while so he won't feel like he got freed from one prison just to get imprisoned again.

Taehyung also learned how to read and write. He would do all of Yeonjuns uni works just like that leaving Yeonjuns mouth hanging.

Everything was so new to Taehyung but he liked it. He even met Yeonjuns parents who welcomed him warmly, he met Yeonjuns best friend Soobin as well. Even got reunited with Jimin.

How Taehyung met Jimin was another dramatic story and he's greatful that Jimin got lost in the forest that specific night.

Jimin made it a bit enduring for him to last in that place even if he couldn't be there all the times Taehyung is greatful for those times where someone was there for him.

But all of them can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Just like now.

"Please hyung why don't you wanna go to uni it's really important." Yeonjun whined.

"Yes Tae you can't just sit in this house forever you need to work to and for that you need a degree as well." Jimin tried to convince him for the 75th time this day.

"What's going on here boys?" Dohwan said as he made his way to the chaotic trio.

Taehyung quickly got up hiding behind the older burying his head into his neck.

"Hyung they want me to go to that studying place again." Taehyung said which got muffled into the others neck.

"But why don't you want to go to university dear?" A sleepy Gayoung made her way to the boys room.

She just wanted to sleep but because of the chaotic kids she couldn't so might as well find what the problem is.

"To many people." Which again got muffled due to him burying his face in his hyungs neck.

"I didn't hear you. Raise your head and say it clearly." Gayoung demanded and Tae obeyed.

"To many people. I don't want to be with too many peoples makes me feel weird."

"It's ok Tae I'll be there with you I won't leave you alone. Even for a second." Jimin said.

"Yes hyung me and Soobin will be there as well."

Gayoung sighed.

"Taehyung I know this is new to you. But they can't always be there for you. You know that right?" Taehyung nodded.

"Then go out get to know the outside world with them until you are ready enough to be on your own and to do that university sounds like a nice first step.

You lived in the dark for so long don't you wanna know how light and happiness feels like."

"I- I think I would like to try that." Taehyung said and Jimin and Yeonjun cheered in the background.

"Well that was easy. And now if anyone of you wakes me up I'll make sure you'd be spending a day without your voice." Gayoung said while she petted Taehyungs hair before dragging Dohwan like she did nothing. Leaving the boys with wide eyes.

-------

Soon the day came when Taehyung was finally going to start uni.

Considering his intelligence he would start from the 3rd year as Jimin. While Yeonjun and Soobin were freshmans.