→1

★ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ? ᴡʜʏ?★

Taehyung thought he'd wake up on the hard floor of the ritual room but he woke up in a surprisingly warm and cozy room.

He never actually thought he'd ever get control over his body but here he was. He quickly sat up causing pain to shoot up in his whole body.

"Please don't get up you're hurt." He turned to the direction from where the voice was coming from. There sat a young looking boy.

"Aren't you the mermaid from that night?" Taehyung said confused.

"Merman I'm a boy." The boy huffs.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung asked as he tried to get up.

"I told you don't move. Let's handle this in the easy way ok?" The boy says.

"Why would I trust you tho?" Taehyung scoffs.

"Your not so nice to the person who bought you home instead of abandoning you in a forest." Another annoyed huff left the boys lips.

"Whatever why would you bring me here? Aren't you afraid of me?" Taehyung says as he lays down again.

"Afraid? Why? You saved my life there's no need to be afraid of you." The boy said with a warm gummyish smile.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mumbled.

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry." Taehyung said it louder this time.

"Hmm? Why?" The boy asked voice so gentle and innocent.

"Because of me you had to see that. You could get killed if he was summoned even a second later. You must be traumatized." Taehyung said as he buried his face deeper into the pillow.

"It was traumatizing I'm not gonna lie but it's ok. It's been days already I'm going to get over it.

But are you ok hyung?

Oh sorry I shouldn't have called you that." The boy scratches his neck awkwardly.

"It's ok you can call me that if you want to." And the boys face lit up.

"But why do you think I'm not okay?" Taehyung questioned as he looked up.

"Wasn't it traumatizing for you too?" The boy asked as he tilted his head a bit.

"Well I'm not used to it but I have been seeing that for maybe 8 or 10 years so not much as you." Taehyung replied casually.

"8 or 10? Can I ask you how old you are?

It's ok if you don't want to." The boy said quickly after.

"No it's ok what year is this? I don't exactly know that."

"It's 2020." The boy replied.

"Oh I was born in 1995."

The boy quickly calculated something.

"That means you're 24 years old so you've been seeing this since you were 14?" The boy was shook.

"I guess?

It doesn't matter. I'll leave once the pain is gone thanks for letting me stay here for the meantime." Taehyung said as he closed his eyes ready to go back to sleep.

"You don't have to go." The boy said in a hurried voice.

"What?" Taehyung again looked at the boy.

"You can stay with me if you want." The boy said shyly.

"Look boy I don't know what you want but I just got out of a prison which is not even a prison as you said after 10 years.

I don't have anything on me. And if you still let me live with you I can give you nothing in return in I don't know ever? And I won't choose living like that."

"Well if that's it you can protect me? Live as my brother?

You won't be able to do anything in the outside world like this. You need to know about it first.

So live with me as my brother." The boy said with hopefully eyes.

Taehyung thought for a while. The boy was right. Even if he left the house he had nowhere to go.

"Ok."

The boy cheered.

"Ok then let's introduce ourselves hyung." The boy said happily.

"I'm kim Yeonjun. 22 years old. And you're?"

"Taehyung."

_______🌙_______

——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——

——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——

Kim Taehyung— Abducted at the age of 14 for having the potential of summoning Taroth

Kim Taehyung
— Abducted at the age of 14 for having the potential of summoning Taroth.
—In his demon form only reacts when called Taroth.
—Hasn't seen himself in the mirror for the last 10 years.
—Parents are dead, no siblings.

Kim Yeonjun —Uni 1st year

Kim Yeonjun
—Uni 1st year.
—Blue tail with silver fins
—Being the only merman in the uni he tends to get bullied a lot.
—Has parents but moved out 2 years ago, no siblings.