→3

★ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ★

"Alright class we have a new student with us. Let him introduce himself and then you can ask questions if you want." The homeroom teacher said but no ones ever interested in any of this topic anyways.

"I said let him introduce himself." The professor said a little louder getting the attention of most of the students.

"Go on dear."

It was so new Tae was lost in the sound. Was it okay to talk now?

He pushed all the thoughts and all the voices aside. It's important to learn to blend in he said to himself.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said his voice deep honey like gaining everyone's attention. He didn't know if he was supposed to say anything else so he just stood there after that.

"That's it?" The professor asked.

"Umm was I supposed to say anything else?" He said looking confusedly at the professor making him cough awkwardly.

"No, you guys can ask him about himself if you want now." The professor said and Tae turned back to the students quickly finding Jimin who gave him a reassuring smile.

"How old are you?" A girl asked.

"24 I suppose." He said.

"You suppose?" The girl muttered confused.

"Are you single?" Another girl asked.

"Umm yes?" He said looking at Jimin who was giggling.

"What are you giggling at?" He said narrowing his eyes making him shut up.

"Your smell it's kind of unique. What are you?" A boy asked.

"I get that a lot but I'm a human." Tae answered quickly.

"Ok that's enough questions. You can take your seat now." The professor said.

"One last question." A boy said. He had doe eyes and looked like a bunny.

Like a bunny.

Taehyung observed the boy while he talked.

"Go on." Taehyung said.

"Why did you transferred here in the middle of the semester?" He asked.

"Transferred? It's my first time stepping somewhere with so many beings I don't know what you're saying." Taehyung said making Jimin facepalm.

"He was homeschooled." Jimin said making the bunny boy look at him.

"You know him?"

"Ok enough now Taehyung please go take a seat between Mr.Jeon and Mr.Park as I can see you already know him. I need to start the class."

Taehyung walked up to his seat.

"What's homeschooled?" He asked as soon as he settled down.

"We really need to get you out of books and teach you more words." Jimin sighed while the bunny boy listened to them quietly.

"Try being a little more oblivious will you? The way you are sitting anyone can tell you're listening." Taehyung said as he turned to the bunny boy making him flustered.

"I-I wasn't listening! And even if I was Jimin is my friend I can listen to whatever he's saying!" The boy argued.

"Maybe he is but I'm not." Taehyung said and turned around making the boy huff.

"You're so rude first you bumped into me in the hallway and didn't even say sorry and you're still arguing with me!" He said gaining the others attention yet again.

"Oh! It was you? I'm sorry. I was in a hurry it's my first day as you know." Taehyung said.

"And now you're apologizing? Why are you like this?"

"You look like an annoyed bunny right now." Tae said with a quiet laugh.

'How can someone laugh so prettily?' Jungkook thought as he huffed again and turned to the board.

_______🌙_______