→5

★ᴄʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ★

After that day everything was back to normal again. No one dared to mess with Yeonjun after knowing about his protector.

"Tae-ah you need to get to know more people you just can't be with me and Yeonjun all the time." Jimin pointed out.

"I have Soobin as well I don't need more people!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Well that's not enough! I won't hear another word from you we'll meet my other friends at lunch time today." Jimin said with a determined huff.

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~

"Guys this is Taehyung. I bet you know him already." Jimin says as he pats the sit beside him signaling the other to sit down.

"It's ok. You can sit with us." The boy with dimples says with a sweet smile.

Taehyung sits down looking here and there awkwardly.

"Let's introduce ourselves to get the awkwardness out shall we?" Jimin says and everyone nods.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin and the oldest here. I'm worldwide handsome and Namjoons mate." The guy with bordered shoulder says.

"And I'm Kim Namjoon." The boy from before says with a sigh.

"Min Yoongi."

"You're my hope, I'm your hope I'm Jung Hoseok." A guy says and Taehyung bets he almost lost the light of his eyes because of his bright aura.

Then he turned to the last person. The bunny boy.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'll look forward to know more about you." Jungkook says raising an eyebrow questionably.

"Kookie?"

"Huh did you say something?" Taehyung shakes his head.

"So tell us more about yourself Taehyung-ah." He turns to the guy he just got the name of. Seokjin..

"Um what do you want to know?"

"Umm where are you from? What you like to do? Things like that?"

"Oh my birth place is Daegu I suppose? My parents shifted to Seoul when I was like 5?" Taehyung says.

"By the way are you all humans?" Taehyung asks.

"No, we are werewolves but Yoongi hyung is a vampire and You already know Jimin." Hoseok says.

"Werewolves?" Taehyung turns to Jungkook.

"What wolf are you?"

"I'm a true blood alpha." Jungkook answers and Taehyung can't help but think.

'Could he be my kookie? I thought I should wait but maybe not anymore.'

"By the way, Taehyung-sshi. Can I ask you a question?" Jungkook says earning a nod from the other.

"Why do you always seem so confused when people ask you things about yourself?"

"Because I don't really remember." Taehyung shrugged.

"Wh-"

"This is not an ask Taehyung show! Now eat your food we are going to the arcade." Jimin says cutting Jungkook off.

"But I have somewhere else to be after classes." Taehyung says making Jimin glare at him.

"You can have your drama time with Yeonjun later."