→9

★ᴛᴀʀᴏᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ★

Taehyung didn't have any idea how he ended up here. Stuck at the school rooftop and to make it worse Jungkook was here too.

It's been a few days since he got to know Jungkook was the one he loved since he was 14 maybe even before that. Actually he kind of saw it coming he always felt this pull towards the younger alpha that he couldn't explain.

And now here he was. They both could easily free themselves by breaking the door down but that would cost a penalty and a possible suspension so they slid down the walls and sat on the floor but away from each other.

They just sat there in silence before Taehyung thought he should probably tell the other. He knew Jungkook couldn't actually remember him but he could drop hints right?

So he turned to the other.

"Would you like to listen to a story Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook scoffed in reply.

"Why not I'm stuck anyways might as well entertain myself." Taehyung gave him a little smile.

"It all started when God created humans.

He told all the beings on heaven to show respect to the first human because he claimed humans as his finest creation but an angel named Satan refused to do so.

He said humans had no powers no magic they had nothing while angels had everything thus it is the human who shall show his respect to the angels and I agree with it. Humans are nothing but the god got so mad. He already declared humans as his best creation but an angel opposed him.

Thus, the prettiest, greatest and purest angel named Satan was thrown out of heaven.

He despised humans ever since, wanting to torture them all he wants he created hell. But it didn't stop in hell only. He came to earth so many times corrupting humans and the every creature he ever saw making the god see how inferior his best creation was that until the god got so mad that he killed him.

Satan was reborned but this time as a human. His memories were locked in the darkest cell of his heart. He grew up having one friend who was there for him because no one else was. He was too cruel ever since. He never believed in emotions saying there was nothing called love.

When he finally got his memories back he turned his only friend into the second powerful demon as well trying his best to corrupt him as well but he couldn't, because the boy may have become a demon but he still had the heart of a human and when he realized satans true intentions he tried to stop him with all he had caused them to have the biggest fight.

One fought to save humans and one to destroy. Satan was stronger than the demon but it wasn't an easy fight." Taehyung looks up at the sky.

"Satan won anyways he was bound to win after all but when he saw the lifeless body of the boy in front of him he felt a weird feeling inside his chest. He wanted to know what this weird feeling was so he just sat there shaking the cold body desperately asking for the boy to tell him why was he feeling this way.

When he finally realized that he was in love with the boy ever since, it was too late. The boy was gone. And Satan couldn't stand having this feeling of loss so he went back to hell. He still tortured humans but he never came back to earth." He said as a tear rolled down his eyes.

"A really cruel way to find love right? Not even knowing you're in love with them until you lose them for good." Taehyung said as he turned to Jungkook again giving him a sad smile.

"I never heard this before, where did you hear it from?" Jungkook asked and more tears rolled down Taehyungs eyes.

"Of course you didn't, no one knows this story of Satan not even angels I suppose."

"Then how do you know?"

"That demon was me. When you asked me what I was at the first day of uni I was still struggling to accept myself but As I let myself accept my destiny of being a demon now I remember all the memories of the demon I was before. The second powerful demon after Satan, Taroth. Satan was my best friend.

The witches thought Taroth was just as cruel as Satan so they tried to get him back to use him as the pleased. They probably didn't know why they needed the purest soul instead of a dark corrupted soul. The reason is the same as before. I'm a devilman and no matter what you do with me I'll still have the heart of a human. I'll still remain pure." Jungkook scoffed.

"You want me to believe that?"

"I know you won't so now I'll tell you the funny part. I told you that Satan loved Taroth right? But Taroth loved someone else. Would you like to know who it was Jeong?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung with confusion.

"Why are you calling my wolf?"

"Because Taroth loved Jeong. Jeong was the reason Taroth could still remain a human. He still loves him and Tata loves his Kookie too.

He always did in this life till the day he thought he will lose himself but Kookie saved him again." Jungkook was shocked he was about to speak but the door opened.

"Hyungie!" Yeonjun rushed to Taehyung.

"Are you okay?" Tae got up looking down at Jungkook one last time.

"I'll see you around then." He took Yeonjuns hand and walked away.

_______🌙_______