→4

★ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ★

The day was going pretty well for Taehyung. He was adjusting to everything better than he thought he would.

It was already lunch time and he was sitting beside his new little brother and Soobin while Jimin was talking to his other friends including the bunny boy.

He didn't actually catch his name so he will just have to ask Jimin later.

"Why are you two sitting with me? Don't you have other friends?" Tae asked the two beside him who were just trying to munch on some chicken sandwich.

"Of course we have we just don't want to leave you alone." Yeonjun said voice muffled as he had his mouth stuffed with sandwich.

"You shouldn't talk when your mouth is full." Taehyung said and smacked the back of Yeonjuns head lightly. Making Yeonjun swallow the food quickly.

"And don't you know you shouldn't hit someone while they are eating?" Yeonjun said as he stuck his tongue out.

But the sweet argument was cut when Yeonjun felt a cold liquid poured down his head.

Yeonjun sighed he knew it was Kai again. So he didn't do any effort to talk completely forgetting Tae was sitting right there. Soobin was about to speak but Tae was faster.

"What the heck!" Tae turned to the boy who seemed quite younger from him maybe from Yeonjun as well.

"Oh hello there I didn't see you." The boy said with a mischievous smile.

"Why would you do that?!" He said completely ignoring what else the boy wants to say. Yeonjun tried to stop him but he knew better since they were still training for his demon side.

"Please Kai just go away you already did your doing." Yeonjun said sighing again.

"What? Why will I do that? I like talking to new people!" Kai said with a pout.

"And you!" He turns to taehyung again.

"You asked me why I did it right?" Kai said as he picked the pack of strawberry milk off the table. By now everyone was looking at them.

"Because he's a merman and an omega in that kind." He said as he poured it on Yeonjun again. Yeonjun could feel his eyes getting moist because of the humiliation and Taehyung saw it.

"Enough." To say Taehyung was angry would be a lie if there was something bigger and worse than being angry was that's exactly what Taehyung was right now.

Yeonjun was the first one to show him humanity he would never tolerate tears in his eyes.

And in a second the aura in the room went dark. The omegas with mates started whimpering snuggling closer to their mates and the omegas without mates including Yeonjun started cowering in fear. And if it wasn't enough every alpha felt the strong emotion as well the dominance making them feel weak.

Soobin was quick to pull Yeonjun close bringing him in his comforting embrace. Both of them saw Taehyungs eyes turning pitch black his orbs glowing red.

Jimin quickly rushed by Taehyungs side pulling him in his embrace making him bury his face in his neck.

"Your eyes are changing please calm down Taehyung!" Jimin whispered shakingly into his ears.

"I-I can't Jiminie." He heard Taes soft voice.

"It's ok just do as I say ok?

Keep your eyes closed I'll leave you now." Taehyung did as he said.

"Take a deep breath. Slowly. Now release it." Taehyung did that too.

"It's not helping!"

"Again." Taehyung took a deep breath letting it go slowly.

"Again." And he did it again.

"Now slowly open your eyes." He opened his eyes slowly the dark aura slowly disappeared as well making everyone in the room sighed finally feeling a little eased.

Taehyung turned to Kai once again who was clenching his fist trying to stop himself from shaking.

"Your eyes changed color." Taehyung breathed out.

"Red? An alpha I see. You don't deserve to be an alpha but here you are. You're such a shame to your whole family aren't you? Being an alpha with no alpha trails only bullying lower ranks so you could feel good?" Kai could only listen.

"Let me tell you, male omega is the highest rank in mermaids just because he let's you do whatever you want doesn't means he can't rip your head off right now." Taehyung turns to Yeonjun leaning down to press a kiss on his forehead before he picks the other up.

He looks at everyone in the cafeteria.

"Kim Yeonjun is my brother and I don't care what you are or what your rank is if I see any of you ever try to make him cry I'll make sure you won't see the light out of the hospital for days and if you hurt him I'll rip your head off." With that he carried the other away followed by Soobin and Jimin.

Jungkook could only stare at the place where Taehyung was standing just a moment before. He's a true blood alpha and he could feel the dominance as well but it wasn't challenging it was scaring.

'Kim Taehyung what actually are you...'

~~~~~~~

It was already night time. They didn't attend the classes afterwards.

Yeonjun was sleeping soundly on the bed and Tae was right there all the time. He couldn't hold himself back from staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Monster."

"Don't say that hyungie." He looked at Yeonjun who was awake now.

"I'm not lying tho. I really became a monster Yeonjun-ah."

"You protected me then how can you be a monster silly?" Yeonjun tried to reason.

"I heard you whimper Jun and I heard the others as well and it makes me feel worse because now I don't see a creature with horns in my reflection, I see a monster."

_______🌙_______

——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——

——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——

Kai Kamal Huening

-Alpha wolf

-Childhood friend and now bully of Yeonjun.

-may come off as an asshole but he's just trying to get Yeonjuns attention.