→6

★ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ★

It's been seven days since he went to his previous house. Seven days since Yeonjun saw the other drenched in the rain but protecting a book and a dirty plushie. Seven days since he locked himself up.

"Hyungie, please don't be like this." The younger said softly from the other side of the door. Taehyung heard it. "Don't lock yourself in another prison. I'm worried you'll be lost." He said slowly tapping on the door.

"You're not alone anymore. Please talk to me." This was one thing Taehyung loved about Yeonjun. He was always so soft spoken, he never lost patience when it was about Taehyung and at times like this he really craves to be spoken softly, to feel like someone is there willing to take care of him maybe because he didn't get that for years.

"It's ok if you don't want to but I'm right here okay? I'll live you alone for now. " He says and turns around to leave but the door opens a little causing his eyes to lit up.

"Hyungie!" He says softly but Taehyung says nothing. He just falls into the others embrace and starts sobbing loudly. "It's ok hyungie you can cry all you want." He says as he traces random patterns on the others back.

When Taehyung finally calms down Yeonjun can't help but feel curious.

What made him cry like that?

He thinks he shouldn't but Taehyung starts speaking.

"I went to my old house that day." Yeonjun says nothing just listens to the other carefully.

"It's still the same but it looks abandoned. I knew I shouldn't have gone there but I couldn't help it. I just wanted something, anything that belongs to my parents so I can hold that close.

The house reeked of rotten blood. And when I saw the blood stains I couldn't help but remember how I saw them for the last time.

I was going home after dropping my best friend and possibly lover if I got to stay.

When I reached there they had their hands tied down I think they broke their legs so the only struggle they were doing was with their upper body.

They were so cruel.

I didn't even get a chance to do anything before they grabbed me. I was only 14.

My parents begged and cried to them to let me go but they didn't listen. They said it was the first sacrifice they need to do and they will do.

They forced my eyes open the whole time while they ripped my parents body limb by limb starting with their legs their hands then head.

Every time the scream was so painful. I could do nothing but watch as my mom dad where ripped into nothing. And that wasn't enough for them. They made me bath in my own parents blood. My last memory with my parents." Now Yeonjun was crying as well no person deserved it.

"You know the album I got the other day?

In that album, there was another baby with me and my parents he looked younger than me. I really want to know if he's ok or even alive.

He's my last family if I got a last chance I'd love and protect him with my life." Yeonjun rubbed his tear away and looked up.

"Can you show me a picture of your family?" Yeonjun said earning a nod from Tae who reached for his album and took a picture out giving it to Yeonjun.

Yeonjuns eyes widened and he stood up almost immediately rushing out of Taehyungs room leaving him confused.

But Yeonjun came back just how fast he went. This time he was shaking. His legs unable to hold himself up so he let's himself fall down making Taehyung get up from the bed and rush to the other.

"Yeonjun?" He says as he holds the other in his arms.

"Hyung." Yeonjun cries before placing two pictures in Taehyungs palm.

And when Taehyung sees it he is left stunned as well.

"My real hyung."

_______🌙_______