→7

★ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴ★

The time is delicate for Taehyung. He only started Uni but the exams starts from tomorrow. Good thing it wasn't that big of an exam but even if it was he would pass anyways.

They didn't have the chance to talk to DoHwan about the discovery they made the other day as the older was out of the town for some business related reasons.

They didn't say anything to anyone as they thought they should talk to the vampire before anything. It was a big matter of course. They had an actual family now.

Even if Yeonjun wasn't his brother Taehyung would still protect him but now he had more reasons to protect him.

"Hyung you really don't need to study this much you will do well please go to sleep." Yeonjun said as he rubbed his eyes with his fist to rub them sleepiness off.

Taehyung sighed before closing his book.

"Ok you should go to sleep as well."

~~~~~~~

Taehyung feels so nervous he knew he should've studied a little more. He bites down his nails anxiously eyes roaming around observing the others before he turns to his side.

Jungkook was looking at him suspiciously.

"Don't you dare try to peek at my papers got it?" Jungkook says with a glare.

Taehyung just stares at him.

"I don't cheat."

The exam ends up surprisingly good Taehyung could answer everything easily.

Taehyung yawns as he gets out of the hall.

"How was the exam Taehyung." Taehyung turns to see Jimin.

"It was easy I think I'm gonna top in it." They hear someone make a funny noise behind him.

"Dream on Taehyung it doesn't takes money to dream." Jungkook says before passing by them.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. Why is the wolf so childish? Well not his problems. He shrugs before continuing talking to Jimin before being interrupted by someone.

He turns to see who it is noticing he has seen him in the cafeteria sometimes.

"Yes?" He asks tilting his head.

The person just stares at him. He looks like he is thinking if he should open his mouth or no before he finally speaks.

"A demon like you shouldn't be roaming around this freely."

~~~~~~~

Taehyung hesitates as he tries to button his shirt up getting ready for Uni. He just can't get that boys word out of his head speaking of which he never caught the name of the boy as he ran away as soon as he finished the sentence.

He decides to think about other things. Miss Kim hasn't contacted him yet tho it's barely been a week. He should be more patient. The desperate need to see the boy he loved since his childhood didn't help.

After all kookie was the only one keeping him sane for all those years even without being with him physically. He really wanted to see how the other grew up.

His train of thoughts stop when Yeonjun knocks on his door.

"Hyung! We are gonna be late!!!" He mumbles a small coming before looking at the mirror gradually getting used to the other persons he sees in the mirror before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook stomps towards the brunette in rage.

'There's no way he did it! No way!'

He spots the other sitting alone on the farther table in the cafeteria.

"Hey!" Taehyung looks up from his book to the raven who marched at him in total anger.

"Why did you cheat?!?!!!" Taehyung tilts his head in confusion.

"Um what?"

"I asked why did you cheat!" The alphas face red in anger. He has been holding the first position ever since no matter what it was. There's no way the new kid can surpass him. No way.

"I didn't." Taehyung says face monotonous as he goes back to reading his book.

"Then how did you get the perfect score!" The raven yelled.

Taehyung stood up.

"By studying and I'll go now. You're too damn loud for my liking." He says as he makes his way out as he hears the alpha say.

"Fine if this is how you wanna play the game is on."

_______🌙_______