→8

★ᴀ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ★

It's been a few weeks since the young alpha has basically declared war against the older.

Taehyung didn't actually care at the beginning to be honest. But now it's getting annoying.

Living in a dark cell for 10 years didn't actually make him the most social person out there. He likes to stay reserved with no human connection just how he was raised. Even when it comes to Jimin or simply Yeonjun.

Jungkook was getting on his nerves with all the talks and pranks. He just wanted to be left alone.

So when he looks at Jungkook who probably trailed his scent to reach him so he could say another few mocking word or do whatever he just turned his back on the other and zoomed out of the uni. He can't deal with him. Not today at least. Ms. Kim had called earlier she said she found out where the previous owners lived right now unfortunately the number they had did not exist anymore and Taehyung was in a real good mood.

He didn't want to ruin that.

As soon as he was out he started running towards kookies old house which was actually a little too far but he forgot that transports existed because he was too exited. He could finally find his childhood friend.

childhood lover.

And before he even noticed he was there. Sweat dribbling down his forehead as he catches his breath before he rings the bell.

Ms. Kim opens the door a minute after watching the panting boy.

"Oh my! You look like you just ran across quarter a city." She joked.

"I actually did." Taehyung said finally able to catch his breath and her eyes widened.

"Wait seriously?"

"Yeah I was too exited."

"........wow so you wanna go there now?" Of course she knew the answer the kid literally ran a quarter across the city because he was exited to see his childhood friend.

"Yes." Taehyung chirped happily making her sigh.

"K follow me and maybe we should call a Uber this time I can't actually run like you." Ms. Kim said making Taehyung rub his neck with an awkward laugh.

They reached the Jeon household shortly after. Taehyungs hands were trembling as he tried to to ring the door bell before withdrawing his hand and starting mumbling.

"What if it's a dream? What if I rang the bell and I woke up? What if-" Ms Kim rolled her eyes before pressing the doorbell.

"It's not a dream kid." A woman in her late forties opened the door.

"Hello there! And who would you be?" The woman said before flashing a bunny smile.

~~~~~~~

It was nice not being the only one who knew kookie. He had explained Mrs. Jeon his situation. He had told her that they used to be best friends and because he only used to call him Jeon kookie he didn't actually remember his first name and she took it better than he thought. She told him how kookie was really sad when he decided to not to show up since one day.

He wishes he could be with him.

"Alright Jungkook should be here in an hour or so." Taehyung froze.

"Jungkook?" Mrs. Jeon gave him a little laugh.

"His full name? Jeon Jungkook?" She chuckled.

"Does Jungkook by any chance goes to xxxx university?" Taehyung says nervously.

"Yeah how do you know?"

"I actually go to the same university and I have most of my classes with him." Taehyung says shifting awkwardly.

"Ma'am can you do me a favor and not tell him anything? Our relationship as Jungkook and Taehyung is kind of awkward I think I should fix it first." He gets a nod and some encouraging words from her before he decides to leave.

_______🌙_______

________________________________

Might end up writing another chapter.