Chapter twenty three -Inside The Ivory City

I open my eyes to find myself hanging from the wall of a highly decorated room. My armor is missing and just like Kei said, has been Replaced by the white dress. I feel cold and humiliated that anyone who walks into this room can practically see me naked.
Just as I end that thought the doors to the left of me open and slam shut.

"I see you've woken up my love."

Tsuna stands in front of me wearing a suit and tie.

"Not to see you." I snarl

"Fiesty little one aren't you?" He winks and picks up the riders crop off the coffee table behind him. I could fix that you know.

"Bet you cant."

After saying that he hits me on the leg with the crop, leaving a stinging pain behind. He hits me again only this time across the chest, then again on the other leg, then a final smack across the cheek.
"It is wise to obey me and do as I say."

"Never!" I shout and he hits me again across the face.

"Say, yes master."

When I don't say anything he slaps me in the face.

"Say it you useless wench!"

I say nothing and again he hits me. When I still remain silent he gets very close to me, leaning in to my face.

"I will train you to be my brainless slave, whether you like it or not." He chuckles "Your precious knight in Shining Armor is going to die the minute he's spotted in the city. Theres nothing to save you. And if you promise to be daddies good little girl I'll tell you a secret. Can you be a good girl for me?"

I nod my head and shove the words 'yes master' out of my mouth. But not without a large amount of hate tied to it.

"Daddy isn't going to revive Macha. No no no." He places a hand on my cheek "I'm going to turn you into a goddess of darkness. You'll be the goddess of the dragons. And you'll be so in love with me, I'll practically control you." He smiles and kisses my cheek "isn't that absolutely fetching?"

"Yes... Master..."

Tsuna smacks my leg one last time before turning out of the room. But he stops before exiting.

"I almost forgot. I set up a little 'Hero Cam' if you will." He waves his hands and a mirror appears. "Stay tuned darling. You don't want to miss the death of your precious Keisukei.