First game of Rookie Szn

Its March 22nd and I'm currently looking at brand deals between Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, Nike pays the most and has the better quality stuff so i tell my agent I'm going with Nike and I post on my Social Medias that I have signed with Nike.
----------------------------------------------------------
Today is March 24th 2018 and today is the beginning of a new chapter Crystal Dunn let me use her #19 on the National team but today I told her she could have it back, because she did that because I was a young player not in the NWSL, but now I am and I have choosen #24 for the National team, and the Washington Spirt, Kaiya McCullough has offered to change her jersey number so i can have #24. I announce on my Twitter and Instagram that I'm switching jerseys and i post pictures posing with my Washington Spirt jersey with #24 on the back of it. I get ready and head to the airport to go to Seattle Washington for our game against the Reign today.
-------------------------------------------------------------
When I get to the Airport I'm greeted by my team, soon after we get into the Airplane, I listen to music for most of the 5 hr flight. When we get off the plane, the team gets on a bus and we head to the field. When we get to the field the team heads into the lockeroom, we get our gear on and our jerseys on and i pick out cleats to wear

 When we get to the field the team heads into the lockeroom, we get our gear on and our jerseys on and i pick out cleats to wear

We head out of the lockeroom and we head out onto the field to warmup. When the game starts me and Rose Lavelle do our special handshake that we just started to do recently and we go to our spots on the field.
In the 15th minute i get a pass towards me from Rose Lavelle and I fake out a defender and i pop the ball up and it confuses the defender and i bounce the ball to my other leg and the defender goes the other way and i dribble the ball toward the Box i kick the ball toward the top right corner to where the goalie can't get it and i score, i run a little bit away from the box and i do a Front flip and i do my signature flex with my arms and I do finger guns and I do my handshake with Rose.
Its scoreless the rest of the 1st half.
In the 57th minute Megan Rapinoe scores for Reign FC making the score 1-1
In the 85th minute i have the ball and i see Rose down the field i kick the ba toward her hoping she can head the ball in to the goal and she does making the score 2-1.
At the 90th minute the ref blows the whistle. I hug Rose and we do our handshake. Our team goes into the lockeroom our coach talks to us for a while and the team gets changed and we head to a hotel for the night, i go into my hotel room and i FaceTime Mal
Me:Hey
Mal:Good Game out there, wish I could of been there
Me:Babe its fine, its late, But i just wanted to say I loved you and ill talk to you tomorrow
Mal:Okay baby, I love you, Goodnight
Me:Goodnight
I hang up and i put my phone on charge and i go to sleep.
I wake up to the sound of my alarm, I turn it off and i get a shower and i get dressed and the team heads to the Airport. When we onto the plane i go back to sleep. I wake up by Rose saying "We are landing get up" I get up and wait for the plane to land. When the plane lands i go back to my Apartment. I make a protein shake I drink that and i lift weights for 2 hours, i run 5 miles on the treadmill and i take a shower. And i watch Mal's game.  After her game I text her and tell her that she played great and I Play some Fifa on the Playstation for a while, and I make grilled chicken for dinner and i go to sleep.